Gj Reversal Zones

bigbax699

Corporal
Good morning back on my favorite pair today. Last time out price was looking like it was about to break above to continue the bullish movement, as we were looking for a break and re test. BUT look at what has happened, price literally visited the supply zone and dropped like a stone. IF you had the zone marked out and was a daily scalper you could of caught that move easily. But as im intraday to long term trader I am looking for buys. Which presents us with the opportunity to buy again from the strong demand zone we have previously bought from successfully. We will also be getting to the squeezed point in this downtrend in the bullish channel . Which excites me as we may catch a big move with a buy from this demand. So keep your eyes out in the next few days, once we hit this demand get ready to buy. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bigbax699

Corporal
Good morning all, back to my favorite pair today GBPJPY . Price has seen a dramatic fall recently. But look where it ended up. At that nice big strong demand zone . I actually took a buy yesterday on the lower timeframe's as there was divergence. Ideally you could wait for this daily candle to close bullish to enter but I am already in. Little riskier so I have set my SL to BE already. I still believe we will see that break above, the trend line has been tested many times now and the last time it did break through but fell back. With this squeeze into the corner I think we may see that break above. I could be wrong but that what im placing my trades on. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

bigbax699

Corporal
Good morning all, new week begins. Checking back in on the GBPJPY buy trade taken. Previously I had moved my SL to BE and price revisited and stopped me out. But I managed to enter again at a slightly lower price. All good as I believe in this big demand zone . Price found support and we have moved in our desired direction yet again on this pair. Currently sitting at 264 pips in profit of a R:R of over 1:2 currently. Risk free trade yet again and moving nicely. Price has breached the trend line so im hoping this will be the break above I have been waiting for. Hold for now GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

JimmyRozza

Corporal
Thanks, this is what I feared. My EA is stuck in sells. It could be time to start hedging I think. This has confirmed my thoughts.