GKFX prime cancels months of profits and more...

gbi

Private, 1st Class
I have been trading with www.gkfxprime.com since last May, starting with depositing 4000 EUR. I made good profits since then (more than 4.5K EUR) until, on September 25th, I got a message claiming that "all you appear to be doing is scalping..." and therefore "All trades will therefore be cancelled under our Manifest Error rule". They did not show any evidence of any single disputed trade or supposed advantage from latent prices. Then they announced they would remove 4,673.74 USD from my account. That means ALL my profits dating back since May, not just last ones! And what did they do? They removed from my account 4,673.74 EUR instead of USD, so now I am left with 3874.36 EUR, that is less than I deposited. This is what I call a fraud!

I have been trading with www.gkfxprime.com since last May, starting with depositing 4000 EUR. I made good profits since then (more than 4.5K EUR) until, on September 25th, I got a message claiming that "all you appear to be doing is scalping..." and therefore "All trades will therefore be cancelled under our Manifest Error rule". They did not show any evidence of any single disputed trade or supposed advantage from latent prices. Then they announced they would remove 4,673.74 USD from my account. That means ALL my profits dating back since May, not just last ones! And what did they do? They removed from my account 4,673.74 EUR instead of USD, so now I am left with 3874.36 EUR, that is less than I deposited. This is what I call a fraud!
What response you have received from them regarding this issue?

Any official email or reply?

What response you have received from them regarding this issue?

Any official email or reply?
Wrote them twice, no reply at all. I tried to contact them by chat but of course the assistant just tells me to write.

Wrote them twice, no reply at all. I tried to contact them by chat but of course the assistant just tells me to write.

Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12481/www.gkfxprime.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not
OP Screen shot.jpg

Reactions: gbi
Let's start with adding your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/12481/www.gkfxprime.com and then follow my below suggestions

Invite the company by using the invite company option to your thread. And if you are unable to locate the option then this thread " Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread. " Will help you to find out.

Note: Invitation button will be enabled when your first post reaches 4 days old.
Note 2: Make sure to follow the suggestions correctly, when you do it correctly you will get below message in your thread automatically.
Note 3: Make sure to share your account number (Only account number). Many time this help companies to find out you are genuine or not
OP Screen shot.jpg
Thanks! I have filled the edit company invitation and wait for the invite company button to appear...

do you have an account statement you can upload?

do you have an account statement you can upload?

Sure, please find it attached; I have just blanked name and account number for privacy (available privately). You will see how I started trading in mid-May without the broker making any complaint, and then the manifest error withdrawal on Sept 25th. And now I can not even withdraw my residual funds (3874.36 €) as they are asking to provide again proof of identity and residence (which were already verified until a few days ago). I uploaded new docs, but they are not verifying them.
BTW I got an email from the broker just after the invitation, but then just silence, as usual.

Still no reply from GKFXprime at all so far (except for letting me withdraw the residual balance). They look completely deaf to the issue. I don't know what else to do except to advise anybody not to open an account with them

Back