GKFX PRIME has refused to pay my money and dissapeared.

mikedmoney

Recruit
I have been trying to reach GKFX PRIME for over two months to get my money but they never come online to chat and they do not have a phone number,i have written several emails with no response at all.I have tried to even to chat with the other live chats from other countries,including Spain and there headquarters but all of them do not respond even when they are signifying that they are online,its like whenever they see my name they refuse to response because they want to steal and rip me off my hard earned money.this is sad and not right for someone to suffer and trade for months only not to get paid what you earned.we all know how hard Forex trading is and yet this kind of broker has the heart to steal and refuse to pay someone what they earned so hard.
Please,GKFX PRIME i need my money,but if GKFX PRIME insist on holding on to it and stealing my little money.Well i leave them to God. i suffered to earn this money.My login is 39524.the amount is $60.it's small but it means a lot to me. and this company has decided to take away the little i manage.I put them in prayer everyday,This is a small money to them but they simply steal even from the poor with as little as $60 its a shame.I have not been replied or answered ever since i requested to withdraw my $60.I have all the proof.this kind of brokers should be shamed and kept out of the reach of traders.They also destroy the name of good companies. GKFX PRIME uses the name of GKFX to get clients and also makes use of their flyers,i thought they were GKFX at first and when i found out i spoke with GKFX about it and they told me they had nothing to do with GKFXPRIME,then i asked,why do they allow GKFX PRIME to use their flyers and other materials even online and they said they didn't know about it,this i still strongly doubt,maybe GKFXPRIME is a rip off/spin-off section for GKFX.i don't know,but GKFX PRIME's office is at BVI(British Virgin Island).
Its now clear that any company that is NOT located in either UK,AUSTRALIA,CYPRUS.USA or GERMANY and regulated best you just keep off,its extremely risky to deal with the others outside this listed SAFE LOCATIONS,i have come to realize. And now i can tell you this is one thing GKFX PRIME has thought me.But still I wonder how a company can just hold on to a clients $60,well,its just nothing but pure shameful GREED.
But all the same If they do pay me my money i will write a review and keep this updated.My quote is this:

'TRADERS SUFFER TO MAKE A PROFIT THEY SHOULD NOT SUFFER AGAIN JUST TO RECEIVE IT,ITS SIMPLY UNJUST AND UNFAIR'

PS
please GKFX PAY ME MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

I have been trying to reach GKFX PRIME for over two months to get my money but they never come online to chat and they do not have a phone number,i have written several emails with no response at all.I have tried to even to chat with the other live chats from other countries,including Spain and there headquarters but all of them do not respond even when they are signifying that they are online,its like whenever they see my name they refuse to response because they want to steal and rip me off my hard earned money.this is sad and not right for someone to suffer and trade for months only not to get paid what you earned.we all know how hard Forex trading is and yet this kind of broker has the heart to steal and refuse to pay someone what they earned so hard.
Please,GKFX PRIME i need my money,but if GKFX PRIME insist on holding on to it and stealing my little money.Well i leave them to God. i suffered to earn this money.My login is 39524.the amount is $60.it's small but it means a lot to me. and this company has decided to take away the little i manage.I put them in prayer everyday,This is a small money to them but they simply steal even from the poor with as little as $60 its a shame.I have not been replied or answered ever since i requested to withdraw my $60.I have all the proof.this kind of brokers should be shamed and kept out of the reach of traders.They also destroy the name of good companies. GKFX PRIME uses the name of GKFX to get clients and also makes use of their flyers,i thought they were GKFX at first and when i found out i spoke with GKFX about it and they told me they had nothing to do with GKFXPRIME,then i asked,why do they allow GKFX PRIME to use their flyers and other materials even online and they said they didn't know about it,this i still strongly doubt,maybe GKFXPRIME is a rip off/spin-off section for GKFX.i don't know,but GKFX PRIME's office is at BVI(British Virgin Island).
Its now clear that any company that is NOT located in either UK,AUSTRALIA,CYPRUS.USA or GERMANY and regulated best you just keep off,its extremely risky to deal with the others outside this listed SAFE LOCATIONS,i have come to realize. And now i can tell you this is one thing GKFX PRIME has thought me.But still I wonder how a company can just hold on to a clients $60,well,its just nothing but pure shameful GREED.
But all the same If they do pay me my money i will write a review and keep this updated.My quote is this:

'TRADERS SUFFER TO MAKE A PROFIT THEY SHOULD NOT SUFFER AGAIN JUST TO RECEIVE IT,ITS SIMPLY UNJUST AND UNFAIR'

PS
please GKFX PAY ME MY HARD EARNED MONEY.

I think its time to open FPA traders case against them, Follow this link and do the same as suggested to open FPA Traders court case.

YES i agree you can open case in court trader court case .some month ago i have the same problem then i open case and get money back from broker. best wishes.

YES i agree you can open case in court trader court case .some month ago i have the same problem then i open case and get money back from broker. best wishes.
How did you open a case some months ago when your FPA account is only a few days old?

Back