• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GKFXPrime.com

General discussions of a financial company
I made deposit of $1000 some years back into my account number 40180 with GKFXPRIME.
But current balance now about $181.
I made withdrawal of $180 from my account since the 13th of January 2017 and my account is yet to be credited. Meanwhile my MT4 account number 40180 has since been debited on same day. As l write at today 6th of February 2017 l am yet to receive my money. I have sent about six(6) different mails on different days to payments@gkfx.com, accounts@gkfxprime.com and support@gkfxprime.com. None of them is yet to reply my mails. I am really upset with these slothful and appalling attitude of these firm called GKFXPRIME.
I need my money as soon as possible. And l would go to any length to get my money back, both spiritually and physically. To before warm is to before harm.

MY GKFXPRIME ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name: Nsikan Ekwere Usen
MT4 account number : 40180

Attachments

• IMG_20170205_182053_047.JPG
    IMG_20170205_182053_047.JPG
    80.4 KB · Views: 5
Back