Alert 1...you are so helpful thank you very much for your assist...will try again with my banks..although my wire went overseas to the company that you highlighted..they use different money exchange accounts...they opened 2 accounts in me and my wifes name....to deposit my own money...is that not identity theft...
Alert 1..were you scammed ...etc

Alert 1...you are so helpful thank you very much for your assist...will try again with my banks..although my wire went overseas to the company that you highlighted..they use different money exchange accounts...they opened 2 accounts in me and my wifes name....to deposit my own money...is that not identity theft...

It's amazing that these scammers/fraudsters can open even their own bank accounts and use the banks services to systematically scam and steal from people in the first place! I wouldn't be surprised if any of the scammers use supplied ID for identity theft either, I hope ActionFraud can help you with all this somehow. I take it you've already tried everything with Glob-Markets.net and ended up here like everyone else - I'm UK also and was scammed out of thousands by a different online broker and have been following the FPA ever since.

So far in my own experience I've found the bank and ombudsman service to be an absolute joke and a real battle!! it's as if they side with and protect registered businesses/companies over individuals regardless if these companies are clearly frauds/scams!!! Why the banks don't reverse back out of these fraudsters banks that have opened these accounts and allowed them to systematically scam and defraud people is beyond me. The scammers probably move the money and close accounts but the scammers BANK whether overseas or not has opened these accounts enabled fraud and should be liable chasing the scammers for the money (their customer) not defrauded individuals. The banks are supposed to follow anti-money laundering (AML) and KYC (Know your Customer) laws anyway but still these frauds are opening bank accounts and using the banks to commit these scams!

Which.co.uk is really well known in the UK so it might be a start in getting your bank to reverse the bank transfer. It's a battle with the banks and ombudsman who don't like to call a spade a spade!!! but it is what it is - Fraud and a Scam!

Hi @BIGDADDY I saw this link this morning:

https://www.which.co.uk/news/2019/1...ew-rules-to-protect-and-refund-fraud-victims/

Have you been able to get some more advice and follow up with your bank?

On reading the above link, I don't think they could say you were grossly negligent since you were using a Ltd company (Glob-Markets.net part of Cubic Services Ltd) It's not like you made a bank transfer to a random unknown individual! It just happens to be a Scam Company!!

Glob-Markets.net are not FCA authorised so they should not be illegally soliciting UK consumers to their trading site anyway. There's no way the bank could argue that this is not a SCAM!

Will give the banks another go...Royal Bank of Scotland is concerned too...
Cheers Alert .. thanks again for your support.!

Hello. I am a victim od Glob-markets.co too. I have lost 15 000 EUR. I am from Poland. What should I do? @BIGDADDY do you get your money back?

Hello. I am a victim od Glob-markets.co too. I have lost 15 000 EUR. I am from Poland. What should I do? @BIGDADDY do you get your money back?

I just looked & the website has gone!
glob-markets.net registered on 28/10/2019 and within 3 months its gone.
When will the banks & ombudsman wake up & start realising these registered companies are not businesses they are criminal organisations of frauds and moneylaunders stealing our money!!!

@Anna07 did you try contacting your bank to get your money reversed out of these thieves bank?

Glob-Markets.net.png

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Try Glob-Markets.co

@TheAlert1 The website is not gone. It is glob-markets.co not glob-markets.net. FPA Forums Team Note: PLEASE don't put http or www in front of a dead domain name. Doing so creates a broken link.

I was contanting my bank but I didn't tell them all story. I wanted to make simply chargeback but they said that this is impossible because of the fact that the transfers were authorized by my. They asked the banks of the glob-market to return Money but I have been waiting since 1 week. Is There something I can do? I was wandering about mychargeback or playback Ltd. But I don't trust any company now :(

Back