@TheAlert1 The website is not gone. It is glob-markets.co not glob-markets.net. FPA Forums Team Note: PLEASE don't put http or www in front of a dead domain name. Doing so creates a broken link.

I was contanting my bank but I didn't tell them all story. I wanted to make simply chargeback but they said that this is impossible because of the fact that the transfers were authorized by my. They asked the banks of the glob-market to return Money but I have been waiting since 1 week. Is There something I can do? I was wandering about mychargeback or playback Ltd. But I don't trust any company now :(

Polands financial regulatory authority is KNF (Komisja Nadzoru Finansowego)
https://www.knf.gov.pl/o_nas/urzad_komisji/dane_teleadresowe

You can report the scam to them and also ask if this glob-markets is AUTHORISED (which is not the same as regulated, firstly they must be authorised) to provide these investments to you in Poland. (They're not authorised, they are breaking the law!!!) and you can then tell your bank these criminals have defrauded you, illegally solicited you to these scam investments, not supplied services of any value or as described, they are criminals and fraud and you want your money chargedback!!! I'm having the same problem with my bank and the UK ombudsman right now siding with these criminals - its outrageous.

Please follow my instructions and invite the company to this thread first.
I have invated them to do that. They have contacted me and they said that i have to deposit another 7000 EUR to get everything back (!!) - because of the marigin. Of course I did not do that. Two days later I asked them one more time - via mail. I've said that I will go to the police if they won't do that. It was on Monday. I will go to the police of course. And to KNF. But I don't think they will help me with my money... last werk I have asked my bank for the chargeback but it refused. The reason Was that I have autorized all the transfers.

I have invated them to do that. They have contacted me and they said that i have to deposit another 7000 EUR to get everything back (!!) - because of the marigin. Of course I did not do that. Two days later I asked them one more time - via mail. I've said that I will go to the police if they won't do that. It was on Monday. I will go to the police of course. And to KNF. But I don't think they will help me with my money... last werk I have asked my bank for the chargeback but it refused. The reason Was that I have autorized all the transfers.
This is not your own thread brother :(

Unfortunately.... But people can deal with it. I am wondering - do you know something about mychargeback company? They can really help?
You need to open your own thread with the full details of your problem with them.

Back