• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Glob-Markets.pro (was .com, was .net, was .co)

General discussions of a financial company
Anna..dont mean to be stubborn..but who are you and in what way are you associated with FPA.
Hello again. It's not Anna, Anna is as far as this thread shows, another victim of this Glob Markets scam.
A member of FPA, same as the rest here (moderators excluded).
It's ok, no offense taken, being cautious and not believing after being scammed is quite normal.
We shall try to put some useful info regarding this scam soon. Hopefully you people will benefit from it.

Anna / Bigdaddy, who were your ''acct.managers'' at this scam called Glob Markets ? Names pls if you can ...
STEVEN DREYER...POSSIBLY..ALIAS..ALSO THINK ..Glob_Markets was a virtual office..I have a few names who are or were employees...accounts...admin..etc.
I will check my notes...also this Steven used software...AnyDesk.com to get into my account and manipulate trading which laterly he was churning my trading platform.

Ok Bigdaddy, thanks, waiting for update (names etc). Btw did the money you deposited via wire go to GLOBALNET INT UAB Lithuania, Maxiflex Ltd as beneficiary (at least the initial 250 deposit)?

Back