Glob-Markets.pro (was .com, was .net, was .co)

BIGDADDY

Private, 1st Class
Anna..dont mean to be stubborn..but who are you and in what way are you associated with FPA.

Scam Reporters

Master Sergeant
Anna..dont mean to be stubborn..but who are you and in what way are you associated with FPA.
Hello again. It's not Anna, Anna is as far as this thread shows, another victim of this Glob Markets scam.
A member of FPA, same as the rest here (moderators excluded).
It's ok, no offense taken, being cautious and not believing after being scammed is quite normal.
We shall try to put some useful info regarding this scam soon. Hopefully you people will benefit from it.

BIGDADDY

Private, 1st Class
Anna / Bigdaddy, who were your ''acct.managers'' at this scam called Glob Markets ? Names pls if you can ...
STEVEN DREYER...POSSIBLY..ALIAS..ALSO THINK ..Glob_Markets was a virtual office..I have a few names who are or were employees...accounts...admin..etc.
I will check my notes...also this Steven used software...AnyDesk.com to get into my account and manipulate trading which laterly he was churning my trading platform.

Scam Reporters

Master Sergeant
Ok Bigdaddy, thanks, waiting for update (names etc). Btw did the money you deposited via wire go to GLOBALNET INT UAB Lithuania, Maxiflex Ltd as beneficiary (at least the initial 250 deposit)?