• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO)

General discussions of a financial company
New articles about these scams.

(WARNING - this news article includes two videos of human trafficked individuals being beaten. Some workers are tricked into taking what they think are legit jobs, when they arrive their passports are taken away at the scam compounds. They are are beaten.)

“They use extensive playbooks with detailed strategies to relate to and win over victims of all demographics,” he told VICE World News. “They often have fake websites built to demo with fake data showing huge profits… Before the ‘butchering', these groups will allow small withdrawals or send the victim small profits to make them believe the platform is legitimate.”

The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT is fully aware there are thousands of scam compounds in the country. The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT also knows there are beatings, torturing, fraud, money laundering, human trafficking, raping of workers, etc. going on. The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT does nothing to stop any of it even though countries such as the US and China have repeatedly asked them to put a stop to all this. The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT is paid by the scam bosses to do nothing.

Last edited:
Some of the scammers are tricked into taking jobs, human trafficked and then beaten and tortured when they tell the scam compounds they refuse to steal.

The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT is fully aware there are thousands of scam compounds in the country. The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT also knows there are beatings, torturing, fraud, money laundering, human trafficking, raping of workers, etc. going on. The CAMBODIAN GOVERNMENT does nothing to stop any of it even though countries such as the US and China have repeatedly asked them to put a stop to all this.

WARNING - Graphic Videos (these are true life events at the pig butchering scam compounds)

Last edited:
What these scammers and their protectors are doing is terrible, but scammers trapping scammers on an industrial level is even crazier! Thanks for sharing the article links.

On a related topic, has anyone heard of Rexxfield? I know GASO does not recommend any recovery companies, but Rexxfield is maybe legit... I am thinking about giving them a try. Also there is CEL Solicitors in the UK who also looks pretty legit, but I am not in their jurisdiction. Could not find a single mention of either of them on the Forex Peace Army forums though. Any thoughts or feedback? Thanks.

I absolutely love this concept. I feel like a lot of victims feel powerless in these situations and many don't get their funds back. Having a collection of people on standby by through LiveChat to help makes it seem like there is a solution for them. I also feel like there are a lot of scammer recovery services, so it would be nice for people to be directed to real, solid avenues to get their money back. Last thing these people need is to be scammed a second time.

News article about how the scammers buy and sell humans and force them to run these scams. Cambodia is the main culprit as usual with their Government being corrupt.

Last edited:
I heard a lot that US and human right, and some ambassy want to fight on human trafficking in Cambodia's... But they didn't say nothing about the fraud that operates across the globes and target US, european and asia victims. The fraud seems tolerated.

I heard a lot that US and human right, and some ambassy want to fight on human trafficking in Cambodia's... But they didn't say nothing about the fraud that operates across the globes and target US, european and asia victims. The fraud seems tolerated.
It is not necessarily tolerated but the governments of Cambodia and Laos are likely corrupt, solicit and accept bribes from the scammers and have few extradition treaties in place. When I say government, this is likely everyone from the local police who get paid to turn a blind eye all the way up to The Prime Minister.

Last edited:
Who is Neosultancy? Still not 100% sure about GASO. The paid crypto tracing service is kinda scammy imo. Hope they are not another recovery scam.

Who is Neosultancy? Still not 100% sure about GASO. The paid crypto tracing service is kinda scammy imo. Hope they are not another recovery scam.
They are a registered NPO in the US, you should file a complaint with the US IRS because they regulate US NPO's.

Last edited:
Back