• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Global Anti-Scam Organization (GASO)

General discussions of a financial company
Some portion of the scammers are lured into these jobs through human trafficking and then forced to steal or they are tortured. The article below has some good information about this.

Non-profit organizations rescued individuals in Cambodia who were human trafficked and forced into working for romance investment scams. Pictures of the compound and actual owners of the scam companies are detailed in this article.

1655401153668.png

1655401180743.png

1655401217967.png

Last edited:
Hello all, I am brand new here. Unfortunately found this place for bad reasons.

Question from a total newbie, is the Global Anti-Scam Org (GASO) really legitimate or part of the scam itself?

They provide good information, but what they ask for (see globalantiscam.org/contact) seems way more than necessary. How do they know everything that is on their website?

Basically worried they are part of a very clever recovery scam.

Question from a total newbie, is the Global Anti-Scam Org (GASO) really legitimate or part of the scam itself?

They provide good information, but what they ask for (see globalantiscam.org/contact) seems way more than necessary. How do they know everything that is on their website?

GASO is a registered Nonprofit Organization in the US. They are not a recovery company.

Last edited:

Is totally valid that victims should be skeptical of websites that offer help. GASO was founded by victims of the “sha zhu pan (pig butchering) scam” they understand how devastating a victim of such scams have to go through, they have a lot of useful resources and if you don’t feel comfortable you can always not give any of the info they are asking. They also work very closely with law enforcement and with the victims information, it will help with their investigation but you’re not obligated to give it out. GASO is not a recovery company and will never ask for your money to do any work or promise you that you can get back the money you loss to the scam. So, that’s the difference.

GASO is not a scam.

What's your story?

Thanks for the replies. What is the hard evidence that GASO is not part of the scam though?

PK494, they charge $300 for their crypto tracing service. My concern is not the $300 fee, but whether the personal information they ask for to join will be secure and protected from scammers.

Thanks for the replies. What is the hard evidence that GASO is not part of the scam though?

PK494, they charge $300 for their crypto tracing service. My concern is not the $300 fee, but whether the personal information they ask for to join will be secure and protected from scammers.
What are your specific questions?

Last edited:
Back