Ecnarwal90

Recruit
Hi. I want to know if Global Finance Rescue is a legit company? Someone name Linda Garner contacted me about the fund they recovered from OptionStar. Saying my fund been used into bitcoin. And she send me a link to 365change.net to convert the money into my bank account. Only is she requested me to reactivate the account for RM415. And saying 10% must be pay to them once the fund is recovered into my bank account. Anyone had experience with this?

Hi. I want to know if Global Finance Rescue is a legit company? Someone name Linda Garner contacted me about the fund they recovered from OptionStar. Saying my fund been used into bitcoin. And she send me a link to 365change.net to convert the money into my bank account. Only is she requested me to reactivate the account for RM415. And saying 10% must be pay to them once the fund is recovered into my bank account. Anyone had experience with this?
Can we have a website address, please?

Hi. I had a similar experience with a guy from Global Finance Rescue claiming that I have funds recovered from Option Stars. I was then asked to activate thn 365change account to retrieve my funds. I had to deposit 100usd in BTC in a wallet account at 365change. Then Mr Charles Martins from GFR phones me about 10% on recovery. In order for me to get the funds paid to me I need to come up to level and need to deposit another 2500USD in BTC. I am here at the moment.

Anyone with similar experience and what was the outcime?

Hi. I had a similar experience with a guy from Global Finance Rescue claiming that I have funds recovered from Option Stars. I was then asked to activate thn 365change account to retrieve my funds. I had to deposit 100usd in BTC in a wallet account at 365change. Then Mr Charles Martins from GFR phones me about 10% on recovery. In order for me to get the funds paid to me I need to come up to level and need to deposit another 2500USD in BTC. I am here at the moment.

Look's like scam, pay money in order to get your money. Nice.:eek:
Maybe you can share communication with them?

If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

There should always be a set of terms and conditions you agree to with outlined steps a company will take for the money you are required to pay. This sounds like a scam!

@FxMaster- point noted

@Ecnarwal90/ Ryan devanathan : I've had a similar experience. With the exact approach you describe.
I asked them a few questions - who are you; how did you get my email address; how did you know I had
an issue with optionstars?- all were ignored! Then I cunningly (or is it stupidly?!) shared my phone contact as advised, "so I can be assisted' (LOL). Then the calls started, from a Netherlands number. And I was sent a link to the 365change, where I could see my purported "funds", and "guided " on how to activate my bitcoin wallet, to enable the said funds to be transferred to me. Of course the case of the $100 is as told to you. At this juncture, I asked for company official registration number that would be given by the hosting government. Yes; you guessed it...IGNORED!
We have been at the stage of waiver demands(hahaha), such that my "funds" can be "donated" to charity, and me ignoring the persistent calls! Didn't get to the stage of additions being asked of me. Guess because I didn't get to activate the wallet.

@ The Punisher - That is true. Those are glaringly absent. The only "guidelines"accorded are a quarter page email. But then again, optionstars was a master author of those. And they still scammed me ......
and many others( I believe). As a matter of fact, it is those T&Cs they used to play their fiddle! By cherry
picking the sections that favoured them!

@FxMaster- point noted

@Ecnarwal90/ Ryan devanathan : I've had a similar experience. With the exact approach you describe.
I asked them a few questions - who are you; how did you get my email address; how did you know I had
an issue with optionstars?- all were ignored! Then I cunningly (or is it stupidly?!) shared my phone contact as advised, "so I can be assisted' (LOL). Then the calls started, from a Netherlands number. And I was sent a link to the 365change, where I could see my purported "funds", and "guided " on how to activate my bitcoin wallet, to enable the said funds to be transferred to me. Of course the case of the $100 is as told to you. At this juncture, I asked for company official registration number that would be given by the hosting government. Yes; you guessed it...IGNORED!
We have been at the stage of waiver demands(hahaha), such that my "funds" can be "donated" to charity, and me ignoring the persistent calls! Didn't get to the stage of additions being asked of me. Guess because I didn't get to activate the wallet.

@ The Punisher - That is true. Those are glaringly absent. The only "guidelines"accorded are a quarter page email. But then again, optionstars was a master author of those. And they still scammed me ......
and many others( I believe). As a matter of fact, it is those T&Cs they used to play their fiddle! By cherry
picking the sections that favoured them!
Scary things are happening around. Be strong mate and don't let them fool you.

Back