• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Global FX Management Trading Ltd

William Gray

Recruit
Fellow Soldiers,

I was contacted today from a company called Global FX Management Trading who I had contacted via an online advertisement of sorts.

Anyhow they told me they offered a managed account facility which I am currently looking for. What they told me and showed me looked excellent however whilst undergoing due diligence on this company I have found nothing.

What I would like to know is if any of you guys have had any dealing with this company and your thoughts in general.

Festive Regards
William

Globalfx management trading limited

After communicating with three individuals from this Company, Edward, Andrew and Christopher, I opened an account that is yet to be funded because they have failed to provide a single agency that can verify their legitimacy. After doing some further research it appears that they are registered with "commercial register of canton Zurich" as carrying bonds, stocks & related business, as a branch in BVI, Zurich branch. While they sound believable, the fact that they operate from Spain, and the Accounts are held in BVI and they require you to wire the funds(10,000 eoro minimum) to a Laiki Bank in Cyprus scares the heck out of me.

Has anyone

Hello,

I had exactly the same concerns as the previous poster when the company was first introduced to me nearly 18months ago. I decided to take the plunge and funded my account.
Now, almost 18 months into my relationship with this company and I couldn’t be happier with the service that has been provided to me and the returns that have been shown.

I would highly recommend them.

After communicating with three individuals from this Company, Edward, Andrew and Christopher, I opened an account that is yet to be funded because they have failed to provide a single agency that can verify their legitimacy. After doing some further research it appears that they are registered with "commercial register of canton Zurich" as carrying bonds, stocks & related business, as a branch in BVI, Zurich branch. While they sound believable, the fact that they operate from Spain, and the Accounts are held in BVI and they require you to wire the funds(10,000 eoro minimum) to a Laiki Bank in Cyprus scares the heck out of me.

Has anyone

i to have concerns about funding an account with gfx tell me have you done so yet and is everything go ok

www.global-fx.net

I also have been solicited by Globalfx management from their office in Spain and a branch in Zurich with trading done in the BVI and funds transferred through an account in Cyprus, the setup sounds professional as do their websites global-fx.net and GFXsignals.com, can anybody verify that they are trustworthy and that you can get your money back whern required as there seems to be very little reviews on them on this site! Thanks

Chris Lothian UK

I opened a managed account with globalfx 3 months ago and so far the results have been good. However they're not registered with the FSA and I'm worried about their bases being in Zurich and Barcelona too. I'm thinking of going down to London next week to meet wit the MD but I think it's going to be a 1 on 1 meeting so I'm not meeting other investors ( also a bit suspect). Can anyone tell me what questions I should be asking him to prove the company's authenticity?

I have opened an account with Global FX Management and funded it min amount

I opened a managed account with globalfx 3 months ago and so far the results have been good. However they're not registered with the FSA and I'm worried about their bases being in Zurich and Barcelona too. I'm thinking of going down to London next week to meet wit the MD but I think it's going to be a 1 on 1 meeting so I'm not meeting other investors ( also a bit suspect). Can anyone tell me what questions I should be asking him to prove the company's authenticity?

======================================================
I have opened an account with Global FX Management and funded it min amount.

Each month I receive a phone call from Andrew chasing me to increase the amount Global FX Management trades for me. Being very nervouse regarding increasing the amount I request to vist their offices in Barcelona and Zurich. This request was not rejected or accepted!
This month I had a phone call from Susan (secretary to Andrew) asking me when I would be available for a phone call from Andrew, Again I requested to visit their offices. Andrew never phoned!

Getting nervouse.

Gfx update

I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with Gfx now. I,ve been in contact with Andrew Frankland, the boss, a couple of times and am planning a trip to Spain in the near future to meet him. When I asked him on the phone if this would be possible he welcomed the idea. He also regularly comes over to England to meet clients though for different reasons I've so far been unable to attend. I also had no problems withdrawing money and it was promptly deposited to my bank account. I still can't find out exactly who regulates them, they're registered in Switzerland and BVI but I don't know the current status. All contacts I've had with them have been pretty reassuring though. I'll post again once I've met him.

I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with Gfx now. I,ve been in contact with Andrew Frankland, the boss, a couple of times and am planning a trip to Spain in the near future to meet him. When I asked him on the phone if this would be possible he welcomed the idea. He also regularly comes over to England to meet clients though for different reasons I've so far been unable to attend. I also had no problems withdrawing money and it was promptly deposited to my bank account. I still can't find out exactly who regulates them, they're registered in Switzerland and BVI but I don't know the current status. All contacts I've had with them have been pretty reassuring though. I'll post again once I've met him.

I have requested to vist Andrew Frankland in Spain for 2 months in a row. First when Andrew Frankland phoned me first time. Then secondly when Susan phoned me requesting a suitable time for Andrew Frankland to phone me the following month needless to say Andrew Frankland did not phone me that month.

I waited another month to pass then I closed my account and requested the return of my money. I sent the E Mail to clients@global-fx.net. A week later I received a phone call from Andrew Frankland asking why I was closing my account. I stated that I had request to visit him in Spain twice and I was neither invited nor denied permission to visit his office in Spain. He behaved like a spoiled school boy on the phone.

I stoped his whineing by telling Andrew Frankland straight all I require is an invitation to you office in Spain and I will keep my account open. "So what is your address". Andrew Frnkland coldly stated he did not want any visitors and refused to supply his Spanish address. Hence I told him to close my account and return my money.

Today I received an E MAil from clients@global-fx.net stating that as I had not kept my account open for 2 years they will deduct 35% commision from the account profit and the money will be returned in 60 days.

Now Gloal-fx trade the foreign Exchange spot market which is liquid make a trade and your account is instantly credited or debited with the result of the trade. Contact your broker and you can have your money in your own bank account in 5 days. Why does Global FX require 60 days to return the balance of your trading account to your Bank Account!! That is the question.

Back