• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Global FX Trading Legit or Not??

Asking questions about a company

mohbinzzar

Recruit
I have been contacted via phone from a trader called John from global fx trading in Dubai.
They are offering me a trial managed forex account for £1000 with returns of up to 18% per month and if i am happy I will have to add a further £9k after 30days it sounds TO GOOD TO BE TRUE so i am asking here if anyone has done any business with this company??

I work in IT and I have looked at their website .globalfxtrading.com it seems to be a very basic Wordpress template.

Should I run for the hills or give it a go??

thanks
Mo

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello mohbinzzar

Managing Director: Amir Jalal, states Global Fx Trading (GFT) have a 10 year track record defined by achievement and consistency in customer satisfaction.

Media Contact :
Global Fx Trading
Boulevard Plaza Tower 2
Emaar Boulevard,
Downtown Dubai
PO BOX 124342
Domain Name: GLOBALFXTRADING.COM
Registrant Name: David Allen
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS5.COGWIRE.NET
Name Server: NS6.COGWIRE.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned

For further information please contact David Rossenberg at GFT on +971-4-409-6732 or pr@globalfxtrading.com or contact@globalfxtrading.com

Good luck
Liz

10 year track record? There's an easy way to test if this is a fabrication or not. Ask for investor access to an account funded with at least $10k that has been traded by them for at least 1 year.

If they decline, post the excuse here.

Waiting for a call!

I am expecting a call back from these people soon.

Any ideas of questions i should ask them so i can determine if they are scammers or not?

I wouldn't want to rubbish the name of a legitmate company, BUT if they are scammers (I'm 95% there) then we must do what we can to remove them.

I am expecting a call back from these people soon.

Any ideas of questions i should ask them so i can determine if they are scammers or not?

I wouldn't want to rubbish the name of a legitmate company, BUT if they are scammers (I'm 95% there) then we must do what we can to remove them.

As I said before, there is no 100% promised profit in investing otherwise why would they need your money and invest their own money instead? :)

Unless you went to their website and shared your phone number with them, the initial phone call would be considered a "cold call", also known as "telemarketing". Legitimate financial companies have no reason to use this sort of tactic.

If there was a company making 18% per month each and every month, they'd be so famous there would be no reason to advertise.

Let's crunch some numbers.

18%, compounded monthly turns $1000 in to about $7000 in a year. 1 million would turn into about 7 million.

Obama took office in early 2009. That means he's been in for 5 years. Naturally, he'd be able to use the vast resources at his disposal to find anyone who could make 18% per month.

Using this plan, $1,000,000 turns into over $16 billion in 5 years. By year 8, he'd have over 5 trillion. why hasn't he announced this as a way to fix the US economy?

Hello mohbinzzar

Managing Director: Amir Jalal, states Global Fx Trading (GFT) have a 10 year track record defined by achievement and consistency in customer satisfaction.

Media Contact :
Global Fx Trading
Boulevard Plaza Tower 2
Emaar Boulevard,
Downtown Dubai
PO BOX 124342
Domain Name: GLOBALFXTRADING.COM
Registrant Name: David Allen
Registrant Organization:
Name Server: NS5.COGWIRE.NET
Name Server: NS6.COGWIRE.NET
DNSSEC: unsigned

For further information please contact David Rossenberg at GFT on +971-4-409-6732 or pr@globalfxtrading.com or contact@globalfxtrading.com

Good luck
Liz

Hey Liz

Still waiting for my call back, but i guess I won't be receiving it...

Scum Bags :mad:

www.globalfxtrading.com - Investment SCAM???

Can somebody with experience take a look at this company Global FX Trading Dubai, Managed Your Forex Accounts they cold called me offering an opportunity to open a 30 day trial account for £1000 and after the 30 days if im happy ill have to add £9000 to it.

They say they will make me up to 18% return per month, 8% sounds a little steep but 18% come on.

I think they are scammers and warn anyone away from these people.

Michael G

Red flags:

1. Cold call - an investment as good as this would have no reason to use telemarketing.

2. 18% per month - impossible to sustain. Demand investor access to a live account that's been achieving this. Then watch the excuses.

Contact the financial regulators in your country and let them know about this.

Back