• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Global FX Trading Legit or Not??

Asking questions about a company
Pretty sure they are scammers.
Website does not seem to be live anymore.
Offered me a trial account with£500 and claimed it had grown to 636.33 in 30 days.
Sent print out of alleged trades showing returns and suggested I should add more funds.
Asked for my account details and login (which did not work) since then they have been impossible to contact and seem to have dissappeared with my £500. Pity did not discover this forum beforehand!

Regarding the current situation questioning our integrity, we would like to shed Light on the situation at hand. We as a Company are a boutique firm and therefore normally solely take on new clients on a referral basis.

One of our long standing and trusted associate’s referred a client to us and unfortunately the funds deposited did not comply with local financial regulations, consequently we where subject to an immediate audit. By the local regulatory authorities and Therefore orderd to temporarily halt all business pending further notice.

We are happy to announce that as the result of the audit was satisfactory we where able to resume normal trading activity as of mid August and have been cleared of any and all allegations regarding this matter.

Should any of our clients be unable to login to their account or have any questions or queries please contact the head of customer relations Mr. Wafa Al-Azual on 00971 4 319 7952 or email us directly.

Once again we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused.

I see it's time for me to issue a Pharaoh Challenge.

If you want to prove your integrity, put at least US$10,000 into an account with any NFA, FCA, FINMA, or ASIC regulated broker and sign up for FPA Performance Testing. Note that open and pending trades can be covered, so there is no risk whatsoever of anyone copying your trades.

If you can sustain an average of 18% per month for a full year and suffer no drawdowns over 20%, I will publicly apologize for anything negative I've said about your company and will personally endorse the company.

Or, you can be like ALL others I have issued a challenge to - either ignore it or provide excuses about why you can't do it. Do that and everyone reading this will see that placing money with GlobalFxTrading isn't safe.

globalfx Management Tradinfg. I need to find some guys who have beenrobbed by thesde people like me. I lost all my savings and could do with some help to go after these guys. They are nothingelse but criminals and we must stop them robbing others!
Can you help me?

Global FX Trading is definitely a SCAM

globalfx Management Tradinfg. I need to find some guys who have beenrobbed by thesde people like me. I lost all my savings and could do with some help to go after these guys. They are nothingelse but criminals and we must stop them robbing others!
Can you help me?

I have also been robbed by these criminals. Thankfully not my life savings but still alot of money. They are a very brazen and professional scam. I have someone investigating and we will make progress. Let's get together and start to hunt these scum down. Please let me know if you are making any progress.

I have also been robbed by these criminals. Thankfully not my life savings but still alot of money. They are a very brazen and professional scam. I have someone investigating and we will make progress. Let's get together and start to hunt these scum down. Please let me know if you are making any progress.

so far.. its feeling like a scam.. their connection speed is above 160 on avg.. which lags like crazy. For them to charge different packages and offer poor servers to trade off of.. feels like a red flag to me. Keep you posted. for now i wouldn't join

I am looking information regarding with this company, and some reviews giving information if this company is the scam with the extremely high-level scam, reported by Craig.hth, he said broker allow deposit but not withdraws

Back