Global Prime: Daily Market Digest

Find my latest market thoughts

Growing Number Of Instruments Trending

The Daily Edge is authored by Ivan Delgado, 10y Forex Trader veteran & Market Insights Commentator at Global Prime. Feel free to follow Ivan on Twitter & Youtube weekly show. You can also subscribe to the mailing list to receive Ivan’s Daily wrap. The purpose of this content is to provide an assessment of the conditions, taking an in-depth look of market dynamics – fundamentals and technicals – determine daily biases and assist one’s trading decisions.

Let’s get started…
Scan Of The Markets

To see an expanded version, right-click and select ‘open link in new tab‘. The indices show the performance of a currency vs a G8 FX basket. A video on how to interpret these indices can be found in the Global Prime’s Research section.

We enter Tuesday with risk-off currencies (USD, JPY) trending down in the 4h and daily timeframes against either European, Oceanic currencies or even metals, both charging into fresh highs. Similarly, the US equities have too transitioned to bullish territory.

I’ve managed to identify 11 instruments out of the odd 30 I am monitoring on a daily basis with active buy-side campaigns. All these markets qualify to re-instate long exposure conditional to a fair price being delivered and an entry trigger given.

From what I am reading, the main news outlets are attributing the latest push in risk to renewed hopes of potential COVID-19 vaccines after both Oxford University and Pfizer-BioNTech announced promising early trial results, while the first signs of a compromise by EU leaders on the recovery fund also lifted up the mood.

As speculators in financial markets, we must respect fundamentals, but make sure these news don’t sway your technical-oriented opinion. Remain undeterred and unfazed by it, letting the raw price action, combined with components such as structures, momentum, volatility, symmetries to do their job in guiding you as part of a rigid process to call trends.

In the next 24h, as part of the economic calendar highlights to be aware of, it includes RBA Governor speech, the RBA minutes, both not thought to be major market movers, while in the North American session, we get the release of the Canadian retail sales data.

Also in the US, negotiations between Republicans and the US administration have resumed in order to make available yet another fiscal stimulus package in the “trillion dollar range”, according to with Trump’s chief of staff. Republicans are seeking to modify the enhanced unemployment benefits and implementing a payroll tax cut. A compromise around a new package would assist ‘risk on’ conditions.

If you found this fundamental summary helpful, just click here to share it!

Eagle View Momentum & Structures
To see an expanded version, right-click and select ‘open link in new tab‘. The table shows key metrics (Fractals and SMT) in different timeframes (4h and daily) to assist us in selecting the best markets to trade intraday (link to the script). A video on the power of the SMT can be found here “How To Trade Forex Trends Like A Pro“. The video “Fractals + SMT Upgrade: The Multi-timeframe Functionality” is also a Must-Watch.

Trending Markets On My Radar
In this section, from the table above, and after scanning through the charts, I short-list the markets that meet the criteria or may soon do to engage on a directional trend off higher timeframes through a 15m timeframe entry. To get a deeper dive into the markets included in this section, watch my daily video analysis below.

Hot Trade Of The Day
In this section I pick a market or several ones that presented an opportunity to buy on weakness or sell on strength based on the higher timeframes outlook. My video analysis below will further elaborate on the logic behind the trade.

This is the only trade that caught my attention during the Monday session. I know some members of our Discord room, such as Terry P, were keeping an eye on it, noting: “Just waiting on a EURJPY pullback on the 15min TF…” The right dose of patience and then letting price show you the way has so far paid off as the instrument found solid buying off the lows after regaining the 15m fractals level.

Insights Into Market Flows
In this video analysis I dissect the information above. Ultimately, it is the traders’ call, via a set of entries thoroughly backtested, to enter and manage a position, hence the video is intended as educational in nature and not financial advice.

If you found the content valuable, give us a share by just clicking here! Besides, if you have a suggestion on extra instruments for me to cover, reach out to me via Twitter.

Recent Economic Indicators & Events Ahead
Source: Forexfactory

If interested in the best ‘free of charge’ News Indicator that displays data on past and future news in the Forex market via MT4, check this YouTube video I produced. The indicator allows you to save time, avoid mistakes. It’s spot on!

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES
Markets evolve in cycles followed by a period of distribution and/or accumulation. To understand the principles applied in the assessment of market structures, refer to the tutorial How To Read Market Structures In Forex. To simplify it all for readers, a transition to analyze structures via Fractal breakouts has been included in my analysis.

SMART MONEY TRACKER
In order to assess the market momentum of a particular asset, I’ve promoted for years the idea of using what I call the smart money tracker. The settings and the indicator can be obtained via our Discord room, where traders from all walks of life interact frequently. In this video I lay out the elements I look into to call trend directions.

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
Unlike levels of dynamic support or resistance or more subjective measurements such as fibonacci retracements, pivot points, trendlines, or other forms of reactive areas, horizontal areas of support and resistance are universal concepts used by the majority of market participants. It, therefore, makes the areas the most widely followed. The Ultimate Guide To Identify Areas Of High Interest.

FUNDAMENTALS
It’s important to highlight that the daily market outlook provided in this report is subject to the impact of the fundamental news. Any unexpected news may cause the price to behave erratically in the short term. Monitor the event risks via Forexfactory.com & refer to Fundamentals vs Technicals In Forex.

PROJECTION TARGETS
The usefulness of the 100% projection resides in the symmetry and harmonic relationships of market cycles. By drawing a 100% projection, you can anticipate the area in the chart where some type of pause and potential reversals in price is likely to occur, due to 1. The side in control of the cycle takes profits 2. Counter-trend positions are added by contrarian players 3. These are price points where limit orders are set by market-makers. You can find out more by reading the tutorial on The Magical 100% Fibonacci Projection

EU Recovery Fund Approval Boosts Risk

The Daily Edge is authored by Ivan Delgado, 10y Forex Trader veteran & Market Insights Commentator at Global Prime. Feel free to follow Ivan on Twitter & Youtube weekly show. You can also subscribe to the mailing list to receive Ivan’s Daily wrap. The purpose of this content is to provide an assessment of the conditions, taking an in-depth look of market dynamics – fundamentals and technicals – determine daily biases and assist one’s trading decisions.

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

To see an expanded version, right-click and select ‘open link in new tab‘. The indices show the performance of a currency vs a G8 FX basket. A video on how to interpret these indices can be found in the Global Prime’s Research section.

There has been some very punchy movements in financial markets. In the currency space, the Australian Dollar has been the clear outperformer in detriment of a battered US Dollar, by far the most negatively affected, while in the metals complex, Silver takes the spotlight once again with its parabolic-type ascend that defies gravity.

The approval of the EU recovery fund, worth 750bn euros, set the ball rolling early doors in Europe with risk boosted and we never looked back. Interestingly, US indices under performed, perhaps in what could be a rotations from over exposure in US into Europe.

If yesterday I was promoting the idea that as many as 11 forex instruments had seen sufficient flow imbalances to transition into a trending mode phase, that list has only expanded in the last 24h. What this means is that as speculators, we must now be on high alert because it is under this environment where most reward can be ripped.

To see an expanded version, right-click and select ‘open link in new tab‘. The table shows key metrics (Fractals and SMT) in different timeframes (4h and daily) to assist us in selecting the best markets to trade intraday (link to the script). A video on the power of the SMT can be found here “How To Trade Forex Trends Like A Pro“. The video “Fractals + SMT Upgrade: The Multi-timeframe Functionality” is also a Must-Watch.

In this section, from the table above, and after scanning through the charts, I short-list the markets that meet the criteria or may soon do to engage on a directional trend off higher timeframes through a 15m timeframe entry. To get a deeper dive into the markets included in this section, watch my daily video analysis below.

Hot Trade Of The Day
In this section I pick a market or several ones that presented an opportunity to buy on weakness or sell on strength based on the higher timeframes outlook. My video analysis below will further elaborate on the logic behind the trade.

Even if this long trade does not fall under the typical category of trending with the 4h and daily in agreement, it was hard to pass. Why? The context was ideal for a potential rotation back up on the premise that the daily chart was still bullish in momentum and structure, we had reached a 100% projection target in the 4h chart, and as another layer of technical evidence, we found consistent bids at the 0.90.

The entry was rather aggressive as I didn’t want to wait for the takeout of the latest fractal high (too separated from entry) but instead engaged once the momentum to the downside via the SMT in the 15m flipped.

In this video analysis I dissect the information above. Ultimately, it is the traders’ call, via a set of entries thoroughly backtested, to enter and manage a position, hence the video is intended as educational in nature and not financial advice.

If you found the content valuable, give us a share by just clicking here! Besides, if you have a suggestion on extra instruments for me to cover, reach out to me via Twitter.

If interested in the best ‘free of charge’ News Indicator that displays data on past and future news in the Forex market via MT4, check this YouTube video I produced. The indicator allows you to save time, avoid mistakes. It’s spot on!

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES
Markets evolve in cycles followed by a period of distribution and/or accumulation. To understand the principles applied in the assessment of market structures, refer to the tutorial How To Read Market Structures In Forex. To simplify it all for readers, a transition to analyze structures via Fractal breakouts has been included in my analysis.

SMART MONEY TRACKER
In order to assess the market momentum of a particular asset, I’ve promoted for years the idea of using what I call the smart money tracker. The settings and the indicator can be obtained via our Discord room, where traders from all walks of life interact frequently. In this video I lay out the elements I look into to call trend directions.

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE
Unlike levels of dynamic support or resistance or more subjective measurements such as fibonacci retracements, pivot points, trendlines, or other forms of reactive areas, horizontal areas of support and resistance are universal concepts used by the majority of market participants. It, therefore, makes the areas the most widely followed. The Ultimate Guide To Identify Areas Of High Interest.

FUNDAMENTALS
It’s important to highlight that the daily market outlook provided in this report is subject to the impact of the fundamental news. Any unexpected news may cause the price to behave erratically in the short term. Monitor the event risks via Forexfactory.com & refer to Fundamentals vs Technicals In Forex.

PROJECTION TARGETS
The usefulness of the 100% projection resides in the symmetry and harmonic relationships of market cycles. By drawing a 100% projection, you can anticipate the area in the chart where some type of pause and potential reversals in price is likely to occur, due to 1. The side in control of the cycle takes profits 2. Counter-trend positions are added by contrarian players 3. These are price points where limit orders are set by market-makers. You can find out more by reading the tutorial on The Magical 100% Fibonacci Projection

20+ Markets Trending, Ideal For Swing Trading

Ivan Delgado is a decade-long Forex Trader. Feel free to follow Ivan on Youtube. Join thousands of traders who follow Ivan's insights to increase their profitability rate by learning the ins and outs of how to read and trade financial markets. Ivan has you covered with in-depth technical market analysis to help you turn the corner.

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

FX, metals and equities keep all trending for the most part. Crosschecking the 4h and daily time scales to find concordance in the directional biases remains a thing of beauty with over 20+ markets qualifying for intraday swing trading opportunities.

Looking at the performance of each currency index, the commodity-linked currencies and the Europe remain up there while the likes of the risk-off currencies stay pressured. In particular, what’s most notable is the ongoing weakness in the US Dollar, falling for 4 days in a row. The mind-boggling rise in metals also grabbed headlines.

Fundamentally, the big driver/s igniting the ongoing momentum in financial markets include the EU rescue fund approval, further fiscal support in Australia and expectations of more fiscal stimulus in the US. It goes without saying that such punchy movements continue to ignore both the pick up in COVID-19 cases globally and US-China tensions.

In the latter, we saw a mini-collapse in risk early in Europe following a diplomatic bombshell as the US gave China 3 days to close its Houston Consulate. The US State Department made such a move “to protect American intellectual property and Americans’ private information.” US Secretary of State Michael Pompeo added “We are setting out clear expectations for how China is going to behave and when they don’t we’re going to take actions that protect the American people.”

Eagle View – Momentum & Structures

Hot Trade Of The Day

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

Setback In Risk, Swing Trades Still Available

Ivan Delgado is a decade-long Forex Trader. Feel free to follow Ivan on Youtube. Join thousands of traders who follow Ivan's insights to increase their profitability rate by learning the ins and outs of how to read and trade financial markets. Ivan has you covered with in-depth technical market analysis to help you turn the corner.

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

A setback in risk flows took place as portrayed by the sell off in stocks, bond yields and the Oceanic currencies (AUD, NZD). The likes of the Yen, the US Dollar or Gold were given a boost amid the shift in dynamics, while quite noticeably, the Euro kept enjoying follow through demand on the back of the historic EU recovery fund deal.

Given the sudden change of heart, we’ve transitioned from identifying over 20 markets with valid trends as per the alignment of the 4h and the daily to now having that number cut down by more than half. A bunch of Yen crosses, USD pairs and metals still make it to the trending list today, although given the fluidity in the risk shift seen, it’s important that during the day one keeps monitoring the higher time scales to make sure the conditions remain ripe to reinstate exposure.

Heading into Friday, the European/US PMIs will likely see a minor injection of vol in the EUR, GBP, USD. However, the big macro theme set to dominate the narrative in the next 7 days, aside from COVID-19, orbits around the uncertainty surrounding the benefits extension as Congress keeps negotiating the next stimulus bill ahead of the August recess. The back and forth between Democrats and Republicans is set to move markets in the near future, even if what matters most is what technicals are telling us.

Hot Trade Of The Day

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

European FX Shines, Risk-Off Yet USD Sold

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

In the last couple of trading days the market has deflated its groovy mood towards the tireless bid in all risk assets as equities and Oceanic currencies rollover. Note, even in this type of environment, there are still solid ongoing trends paying lofty dividends.

After going through my daily scan of the markets, I account for a total of 11 markets qualifying as actively trending off the 4h and the daily timeframes simultaneously. These are financial instruments where both the structure and the momentum remain intact.

Amid this loss of true risk-on dynamics, the currencies that appear to be drawing most of the buy-side interest ever since last week’s watershed moment where the EU inked the COVID-19 recovery fund include the European ones (EUR, GBP, CHF) + the Yen. One wonders if we are in the midst of a prolonged rotation of capital flows from the US into European assets judging by the USD and US stocks performance.

Not aiding at all the poor performance of the USD is the current disagreements in Congress over the next recovery package. That and the US-China diplomatic strains, with the market starting to be more sensitive, are likely to be market-moving drivers this week, especially the former. If the markets sniff growing risks of Congress not getting a sign-off by the end of July, the collapse in the USD may continue.

Hot Trade Of The Day

A phenomenal 3:1 risk reward trade in the EUR/USD was made available through the latest EU/US overlap session on Friday. Remember, the EUR/USD was on our list of trending markets, so when the purge of weak-handed buyers through the take out of 1.1590 was over and an abrupt reversal ensued regaining the previous fractal, that was the admission to re-engage in buy-side action well within the 13wma discounting area.

Insights Into Market Studies

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

Premise To Swing Trade Strengthens

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

The demise of the USD keeps on going. It has been and continues to be a bloodbath for the world’s reserve currency with EUR/USD breaking into its highest in 21 months circa 1.1750, Gold ballooning into all-time highs, Bitcoin taking out $10k, you get the picture.

The risk sentiment has also adjusted to the positive side, as reflected by the more stable behavior in the Aussie or the recouping of recent losses in the equity space. The complex of the 3 most followed global indices (SP500, Nasdaq, Dow) saw solid buying.

Today, I’ve come up with a total of 16 markets that remain in an active buy-side or sell-side campaign (watch my video analysis), in other words, markets where the convergence of the 4h and daily timeframes measured via structures and momentum grants us permission to build a premise to expect one side exerting overall control.

This translates in plenty of markets to add as part of our watch list. That’s step one. We should then be pragmatic enough to let the price come into contact within the 13-LWMA vicinity and then let the market forces dictate if enough technical evidence re-surfaces to engage again in buy or sell-side business.

Hot Trade Of The Day

In line with the ongoing bearish rally in all things USD-denominated, the USD/CHF pair presented an opportunity to reinstate short exposure in the battered USD following the European bounce. Once the 15m chart fractal got taken out well within what I label to be a discounting region (13-LWMA +-0.13% envelope), this was the admission by the market forces to reinstate short positions. This trade is now risk-free and aims for a 3:1.

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

GBP Takes Off, US Fiscal Cliff/FOMC Eyed

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

Aside from the continuous perky behavior in metals, which continue to trade in a league of their own performance-wise, the Sterling was the top performer in the currency space, while the USD, no surprise here, keeps lagging behind as the US heads for the fiscal cliff with no agreement yet between Dems and Reps on the next stimulus package.

In the next 24h, trade will have to deal with headlines concerning the ongoing US fiscal stimulus negotiations (labeled ‘a mess’), alongside the FOMC announcement. As such, real money will be looking to adjust exposure accordingly. Key earnings reports from the tech sector on Thursday (Alphabet, Amazon, Apple and Facebook) is also a major event as it will influence the mood and volatility in the US equity space.

The above are the key fundamental components and narratives dominating the market this week, obviously all blended under the umbrella of COVID-19, which for a change appears to have taken a backseat as we await for these contentious issues (US stimulus, FOMC decision, earnings reports by tech giants) to clear up the picture.

Are we still in a conducive environment to swing trade some instruments in currencies, metals or equities? You bet we are. While I’ve altered ever so slightly the watch list for today, I still managed to qualify 15 markets in active buy/sell-side campaigns. Want to watch a deep dive, then head straight to my daily video analysis below.

Hot Trade Of The Day

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

Record Number Of Pairs In Trending Mode

Let’s get started…
Scan Of The Markets

The FOMC is now behind us, and as technically-oriented traders, while respecting an event that we know is going to inject volatility, we know that our job is to trade what’s in front of us via price action. Bottom line? The message by the Fed via its policy statement and in the press conference by Chairman Powell sounded dovish enough to keep the status quo of a weaker US Dollar and be a catalyst to pump equities.

A comment made in Global Prime’s YouTube sums up perfectly what I promote daily. Jonathan Amos writes: “One of the most important things to learn from following Ivan’s daily analysis is how he puts world events and news in the secondary position and focuses on what is happening statistically as the primary concern for decision making, taking emotional or exogenous factors out of our daily trading strategies.”

What this translates into is basically that heading into the FOMC you want to be mindful that since vol is going to see a spike, your job as a trader, depending on factors like the size of your stop, expected duration of the trade, etc. is to protect your risk accordingly. By trading intraday to capture swing-trading positions, knowing we use relatively tight stops, it’s important that you apply this important rule to be safe.

Shifting gears now to the Watch list for this Thursday. I’ve identified a total of 18 markets with active trends to potentially capitalize on (be dynamic as these market may change on the go based on the price action though the 4h chart). This is probably a new record high in the number of chosen markets with conditions conducive enough to support a specific bias. It also comes to show that this current market environment is in its Goldilocks state to find swing trades. Proof of that has been the consistency in which I’ve been sharing 3:1 risk reward trades, and today is no exception (check chart below).

Hot Trade Of The Day

I was really glad to see members of our Discord community picking up on the concepts I am teaching and able to find opportunistic moments to exploit existing trends in the market place. This chart below speaks loud and clear on the benefits of engaging at a discounting region in line with the dominant trend. Momentum is a beautiful thing, it’s that magic inertia or motion of a moving object, in this case candles, measured as a product of its mass and velocity. As long as we engage with this momentum in the higher timeframes, it will keep us in the right side of the flows more often than not.

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

Forex Trends – Gift That Keeps On Giving

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

It was a lively day in the markets with the European FX complex (EUR, GBP, CHF) once again taking the spotlight as the euphoria to accumulate further long inventory at the expense of the obliterated North American currencies (USD, CAD) continues mercilessly.

This continuous boost in European currencies, where the Pound excels as of late, came amid a notable recovery in the ‘risk on’ mood in stocks as the tech giants, aside from Google, reported solid earnings. For this Friday, remember to account for the significant vol spikes that we tend to see due to month-end portfolio re-balancing flows.

Note, the monumental rise in European FX in recent weeks is well timed with the EU recovery fund agreement worth €750bn. It implies that ever since decision-makers struck the deal, there has been a major rotation of capital back into Europe away from US/Asia.

In terms of the economic news one should have been prepared for, what stood out included the major collapse in the US Q2 GDP after it contracted at an almost 33% annualised rate in Q2 with falling personal consumption the main culprit. In Germany, the Q2 GDP was too devastating with the worst read in records at -10.1% q/q.

As usual, I’ve selected all the currency pairs that continue to show ongoing trends, and I must admit, very few times we see so many instruments in full congruence to trade directional biases in the higher timeframes. As you may notice, the main active trends include the matching of a European currency vs an American/Oceanic one.

Hot Trade Of The Day

This long position in CHF/JPY was a well telegraphed trade as part of the daily watch list. The entry trigger came just ahead of the US open after the market regained the bullish structure on the 15m chart and simultaneously, cleared a horizontal resistance. That was all we needed to see in terms of objective technical analysis to imply the market was ready to resume the uptrend. So far, we’ve retested the previous high.

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES

SMART MONEY TRACKER

SUPPORT & RESISTANCE

FUNDAMENTALS

PROJECTION TARGETS

Great Conditions To Trend Trade Continue

Let’s get started…

Scan Of The Markets

To see an expanded version, right-click and select ‘open link in new tab‘. The indices show the performance of a currency vs a G8 FX basket.

The recovery in the USD following last Friday’s month-end re-balancing flows, alongside that aggressive jawboning by the Bank of Japan to intervene in the JPY market (did they actually intervene?) is what stood out to me out of the last 24h of action.

There has been a slight reduction in the number of trending markets as the Asian markets open this Monday. Still, as intraday swing traders looking to exploit directional biases in higher timeframes, we are still provided with just under 20 markets that qualify.

In the fundamental front, watch the Australian Dollar as sentiment towards the currency may get a hit after the state of Victoria announced a curfew from 8pm to 5am after the spike in COVID-19 cases. What’s most worrisome is that authorities are clueless on more than 750 cases, not able to trace back the source of origin.

Besides, US Congress appears to be so far failing to make any headway on the much-awaited new stimulus package over the weekend. If this deadlock continues (next soft deadline is this coming Friday), it may too take a hit on sentiment. As usual, let technicals dictate if these clouds will cast a shadow long enough to invalidate certain trends.

Lastly, it’s important to keep an eye on this week’s actions by the Trump administration as the cold war between the US and China continues with relationships going from bad to worse. Trump is set to announce an set of measures against Chinese-owned software enterprise, with plenty of talk about his plans to ban the popular app TikTok.

In this section, I short-list the markets that meet the criteria, or are about, in order to engage on a directional trend off higher timeframes through a 15m chart entry. To get a deeper dive into the markets included in this section, watch my daily video.

This selection is done after analyzing markets through key metrics (Fractals and SMT) in different timeframes (4h and daily). A video on the power of the SMT can be found here “How To Trade Forex Trends Like A Pro“. The video “Fractals + SMT: The Multi-timeframe Functionality” is also a Must-Watch to fully grasp this style of analysis.

Hot Trade Of The Day

Note, this is not a trade I was able to take as it occurred at the London open, which is not a time I trade the markets. Nonetheless, it shows how incredibly powerful it is to enter in line with the dominant trend at an area of discount. This trade could have made you 6 times your return on the initial risk. It means that for every $1,000.00 risked you could have made about $6,000.00 as the absolute best case scenario.

Important Footnotes

MARKET STRUCTURES
Markets evolve in cycles followed by a period of distribution and/or accumulation. To understand the principles applied in the assessment of market structures, refer to this video. Fractal breakouts is at the epicenter to assist us in the analysis of chart structures.

MARKET MOMENTUM

PROJECTION TARGETS

Back