Global Trader Insurance

Hello Angela,
HOW LONG AFTER PAYING YOUR FEES TO GLOBAL TRADER INSURANCE DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND.
I HAVE JUST PAY TWO LOTS OF FEES AND THEY ARE STILL ASKING FOR MORE.
ARE THEY REAL OR JUST ANOTHER ADVANCE FEE SCAMMERS.
IAN
Yes I am in the same boat - thinking scammers

Hello Angela,
HOW LONG AFTER PAYING YOUR FEES TO GLOBAL TRADER INSURANCE DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND.
I HAVE JUST PAY TWO LOTS OF FEES AND THEY ARE STILL ASKING FOR MORE.
ARE THEY REAL OR JUST ANOTHER ADVANCE FEE SCAMMERS.
IAN

Hello Higgi,

I was first approached by Global Trader Insurance about four months ago, I was asked to pay several fees in many occasions, I honestly thought it was all a scam. But about two weeks ago, I received a phone call from my bank informing of a large amount transaction that was coming into my bank account from a foreign location.

I felt my soul came back to my body and decided to make this positive post, they make the process very hard to believe, until the money comes in!!

: )
Angela C

My experience was scary, very frustrating honestly speaking, but I did get my refund about two months ago.

How did you get your refund- what hurdles did you have to go through- Mary

w did you get your

Hi Mary, I made lots of payments and thought I was never getting any of it back. But after almost losing my mind, I made that last payment I was asked for which I was very afraid it was a bit too much, but then I was able to verify with my bank the money was already in my account.

Hello there, I have been through hell and back with Global Trader Insurance up until at the very last moment, when I thought it was all a scam, I get a phone call from my bank, confirming a large amount incoming wire just as they promise.

I had every reason to believe it was all a big scam, until I was told by my bank that this money had arrived, finally. Be ready for a long process, but at the end with the effort of all the people there, the results are the expected.

Cheers!
Angela C
QLD Australia
Angela can you please provide details

Back