Global Trader Insurance

Earl Best

Recruit
I have been approached by Global trader Insurance to represent myself about a matter involving RTG trade scamming that withheld my trade winnings and refused to release my account. The trading was closed by the Courts and I was told that the Courts have granted a payout of over $260,000.00 US to be held in escrow and payable to me providing that I pay to Global Trader Insurance the sum of $24.000.00 for the release of the funds payable to me and held in escrow when their service charge is paid up front. I offered to pay them providing they give me some assurance that the payout will be released to me. I suggested to them that all monies be held in escrow and released when my payout funds are released. My offer was turned down and was told that the funds will be returned to the holder. I have information about the project agreement and all pertinent documents relative to an agreement in principal." Is Global Trader Insurance legit " ???!!! Please reply'''
Earl Best. ( aquabest@rogers.com )

Any legitimate recovery firm will disclose all fees up front. What you describe sounds like a recovery room scam borrowing info from a 419 Advanced Fee Fraud scam.

globaltraderinsurance.com was created in March 2017. They must have been very very busy. They claim to have gotten over 4000 claims settled for over $16 million dollars. If these claims are real, why aren't they famous?

How did Global Trader Insurance get your contact info?

How long between contact and this amazing court ruling they claim to have gotten?

Did they provide any documents to back up this claimed ruling? If so, please post them.

I have been approached by Global trader Insurance to represent myself about a matter involving RTG trade scamming that withheld my trade winnings and refused to release my account. The trading was closed by the Courts and I was told that the Courts have granted a payout of over $260,000.00 US to be held in escrow and payable to me providing that I pay to Global Trader Insurance the sum of $24.000.00 for the release of the funds payable to me and held in escrow when their service charge is paid up front. I offered to pay them providing they give me some assurance that the payout will be released to me. I suggested to them that all monies be held in escrow and released when my payout funds are released. My offer was turned down and was told that the funds will be returned to the holder. I have information about the project agreement and all pertinent documents relative to an agreement in principal." Is Global Trader Insurance legit " ???!!! Please reply'''
Earl Best. ( aquabest@rogers.com )
Hello there, I have been through hell and back with Global Trader Insurance up until at the very last moment, when I thought it was all a scam, I get a phone call from my bank, confirming a large amount incoming wire just as they promise.

I had every reason to believe it was all a big scam, until I was told by my bank that this money had arrived, finally. Be ready for a long process, but at the end with the effort of all the people there, the results are the expected.

Cheers!
Angela C
QLD Australia

Hi Angela

How did you get your money - I think I have been scammed by Global Trader Insurance after sending them money - I have NOT received my funds

Can you please post more information about this?

I am desperate to find out more about this

Thanks

Mary

Hello there, I have been through hell and back with Global Trader Insurance up until at the very last moment, when I thought it was all a scam, I get a phone call from my bank, confirming a large amount incoming wire just as they promise.

I had every reason to believe it was all a big scam, until I was told by my bank that this money had arrived, finally. Be ready for a long process, but at the end with the effort of all the people there, the results are the expected.

Cheers!
Angela C
QLD Australia

You indicate that this person Angela Craig is highly suspicious- does this mean that they are actually posing a positive review on behalf of the company- if so the post should be taken down because I used this as a reference to make a payment to global trader insurance and NEVER received the payment promised

Cheers!
Angela C
QLD Australia

Please do NOT trust global trader insurance

They ask for payment to release your funds but once you have provided the proof of payment they do NOT release your funds

I have made FIVE payments of nearly $5 k on the verbal and written understanding that the funds would be released as soon as I provided the receipt

I have dealt with

David Pierce

Thomas Hill / Vice President

James in Finance

One othe person who also called himself a Vice President

All these people have outright lied to me promising my funds would be released to my bank account as soon as I have them the receipt

Then today Thomas Hill again demanded I pay a further $700 to release my funds - joke!!

The day their staff make mistakes , you can only pay by cash and not direct debit, you have not paid the full amount and one staff member blames the other

Even though they admit their staff have made mistakes they will not refund your payment

Dreadful situation

Do NOT trust them

Can other people affected by this please contact me so that we can get these criminals dealt with

Mary

Hi Mary,

I was first approached by Global Trader Insurance about four months ago, I was asked to pay several fees in many occasions, I honestly thought it was all a scam. But about two weeks ago, I received a phone call from my bank informing me of a large amount bank wire transaction that was in transit into my bank account from a foreign location.

I felt my soul came back to my body again, they make the refund process very hard to believe, until the money comes in!!

: )
Angela C

Hello Angela,
HOW LONG AFTER PAYING YOUR FEES TO GLOBAL TRADER INSURANCE DID YOU GET YOUR REFUND.
I HAVE JUST PAY TWO LOTS OF FEES AND THEY ARE STILL ASKING FOR MORE.
ARE THEY REAL OR JUST ANOTHER ADVANCE FEE SCAMMERS.
IAN

Back