Global Venture can not find anything about this one

harryhusky

Recruit
This seems to be a very new one to the scene.
Since my problem started with them, the site has all but disappeared from my PC browser, and only the App works.
Was encouraged to invest into this trading scheme, so made a small deposit and made a small amount withdrew it with no problems.
So reinvested and with the help of the original scammer was encouraged to invest more to get the deposit reward for depositing to LV1 then LV2 then was encouraged to go for LV4 with the help of the scammer.
Then when I tried to withdraw the money they said that there was an abnormality with the account, and I had to create a new account and deposit $2000 USD to the new account and they would transfer the funds from the old account to the new one automatically and I would be able to withdraw, of course I refused to do this.
Alarm bells started for me at that point and I delved into the app looking every where, and I have found the scammer helping me their funds were refused in a hidden part of the app yet showed as credit in the usual day to day part of the app.
So I figure that the scammer is working in with this site, as they have since stopped all contact, yet I supposedly have 40K USD of theirs in my account. I smell a RAT
Any input or views would be greatly appreciated

Attachments

• Global V1.jpg
    Global V1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG-20220305-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0019.jpg
    317.6 KB · Views: 5
This seems to be a very new one to the scene.
Since my problem started with them, the site has all but disappeared from my PC browser, and only the App works.
Was encouraged to invest into this trading scheme, so made a small deposit and made a small amount withdrew it with no problems.
So reinvested and with the help of the original scammer was encouraged to invest more to get the deposit reward for depositing to LV1 then LV2 then was encouraged to go for LV4 with the help of the scammer.
Then when I tried to withdraw the money they said that there was an abnormality with the account, and I had to create a new account and deposit $2000 USD to the new account and they would transfer the funds from the old account to the new one automatically and I would be able to withdraw, of course I refused to do this.
Alarm bells started for me at that point and I delved into the app looking every where, and I have found the scammer helping me their funds were refused in a hidden part of the app yet showed as credit in the usual day to day part of the app.
So I figure that the scammer is working in with this site, as they have since stopped all contact, yet I supposedly have 40K USD of theirs in my account. I smell a RAT
Any input or views would be greatly appreciated
The website address, please?

Hi, Sorry but they seem to keep changing the contact URL, The Image shows gglobal.vip, next time they will enable globalven.vip, the next URL they send gventurep.vip bI haven't contacted them for a few days now, the only way I can contact them is through the app

I have tried everything this morning to bring the website up to no avail, seems that the only way to get to the app download link is from a scammer
gventurep.vip
gglobal.vip
gglobal.vip/login/reg.html
That's just a few of what I've got others were from support chat, from which a transcript of those conversations was supposed to be sent by email but I never got those that discussed site addresses

Back