• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GlobalPrime.com (was .com.au)

General discussions of a financial company
What has happened to the site. Highest rated broker by forex peace army

Hi Lawrence,

We are migrating DNS servers at the moment for our domain. As they repopulate globally there may be some downtime for some users. Our website is working for most clients and if anyone is experiencing difficulties accessing the website it should be rectified as soon as the DNS are refreshed which can take up to 24 hours. The changes were made yesterday so shouldn't be too much longer.

Please note that our client portal, servers, livechat and phone support are not affected by this.

I'd like to apologies for the inconvenience. If there's anything else I can assist with please let me know otherwise feel free to contact us at forex@globalprime.com.au or by phone +612 8379 3622.

Thank you

Regards
Jeremy

it is a best rated broker on FPA but when I checked the rating of this broker on Alexa.com, guess what is the rating it is over 800k when I checked that how long this broker has been working?for that I visited who.is, the data or history of this broker is not there.The worrying factor is this that its rating is declining.If it is the best broker then why the rating is so low and declining.there is simple and formula to chose the broker, broker's rating should below 50k and it should be at least 5 years old and its rating should be climbing.Globalprime.com.au is not up to this criteria.dO someone has the answer to my question

Hi Jamshaid,

I'd say we are more of a boutique brokerage that mainly services institutional and is also open to retail clients. If you are looking for flashy websites and brokers with huge marketing spends then there are options out there. In saying that we will be launching our new website soon and are starting to do more marketing so hopefully our Alexa rank goes up as more visitors come to our website.

We aren't trying to be the biggest broker, just the best. We would much rather hold the best rated broker on FPA title than have a great Alexa rank with poor reviews.

Cheers
Jeremy

it is a best rated broker on FPA but when I checked the rating of this broker on Alexa.com, guess what is the rating it is over 800k when I checked that how long this broker has been working?for that I visited who.is, the data or history of this broker is not there.The worrying factor is this that its rating is declining.If it is the best broker then why the rating is so low and declining.there is simple and formula to chose the broker, broker's rating should below 50k and it should be at least 5 years old and its rating should be climbing.Globalprime.com.au is not up to this criteria.dO someone has the answer to my question

Annoyingly simple question; is this broker as good as the reviews make it sound?

I like; 200x leverage possibility, Aussie regulated (I'm an Aussie citizen, though live in UK), all the great stuff explained in the reviews e.g. spread, support, uptime and many small details of their practices.

I don't like: 110ms to servers from London, can't swap currencies for withdrawals, support chat kept lagging as it's in Aus. Maybe would be good to have some crypto choices and more pairs to trade, but not a deal breaker.

So far it's a broker that seems to be highly trusted, good service across many factors and regulated but not to the point where it only offers 30x leverage. (I tend to need 200x minimum as I'm a day trader/scalper).

Anyone here use this service from the UK? Anyone with a view on latency for trading? I tend to day trade and hold trade for 1-8 hours, sometimes overnight. So a few ms shouldn't matter too much, but I do get in with very tight stops...

I forgot to add to my previous post... to be fair, as long as clients don't get requoted, can keep their profits, get fast withdrawals no questions asked, and also get fast trade execution in all market conditions (including news time), then why not open an account as they are not cheating you. My only concern is: they are not doing it yet. Or if the parent company, Gleneagle, runs into trouble, all your money will be gone before you know it since client funds are not properly segregated.

But personally, I prefer brokers that give me a platform and backend infrastructure that allows me to both provide and consume liquidity from the ECN. That is the best way to trade IMO. And Global Prime does not offer this.

If you want broker recommendations that do offer such, ask here if the moderator will allow me to provide such info or just PM me (private message).

It is so unbelievable that here we are in 2016, and retail traders still have all this obstacles to overcome before they can even concentrate on trading alone. It is disgraceful and puts this whole industry to shame. I have heard of only 1 outfit trying to change this situation, and that is LMAX. One! And how many FX brokers are out there? That only 1 is vocal about all this speaks volume about the rest of the industry and speaks in very bad terms, if you catch my drift.

Anyhow. Hope this helps. Educate yourselves, keep giving those bast@rds a hard time, and eventually you'll get real prime service without the need for a huge starting account.

Hi @outofphase

not sure how to PM you as well as I have something to ask too...

thanks

FPA Forums Team Note: Point to the user's name next to his post. Click Once. A black popup will display. One of the choices is to "Start a conversation" That is the same as sending a PM.

Hi G_Man,

Thanks for getting in touch - I can hopefully address some of your questions and comments.

Are we as good as we sound? I'd like to think so. FPA actively monitors for false / fake reviews and we are always available to them in case we need to provide proof that the reviews we receive are coming from our clients. Hopefully once you are trading with us you can report back for a review for others to see!

Our servers are in Equinix, New York NY4 and average trade execution time is usually under 80ms for most pairs. This means you should see under 200ms for any manual trades to be executed by us and then another 100ms latency to see the executed price return back to you. If you are EA trading we can offer you a VPS cross connected in our data center for 1ms latency.

As for support lagging - that's a strange one, if you mean the immediacy of responses then please send me an email to jeremy.k@globalprime.com.au so I can review the chat.

Now some good news. You can actually convert currencies before withdrawal inside your GP backoffice and we have launched Cryptos on the platform although only 1:1 leverage. About to send an email out to our clients on this.

Hope that helps and looking forward to hearing how you find GP if you end up trading with us. Any questions please ask.

All the best,
Jeremy

Annoyingly simple question; is this broker as good as the reviews make it sound?

I like; 200x leverage possibility, Aussie regulated (I'm an Aussie citizen, though live in UK), all the great stuff explained in the reviews e.g. spread, support, uptime and many small details of their practices.

I don't like: 110ms to servers from London, can't swap currencies for withdrawals, support chat kept lagging as it's in Aus. Maybe would be good to have some crypto choices and more pairs to trade, but not a deal breaker.

So far it's a broker that seems to be highly trusted, good service across many factors and regulated but not to the point where it only offers 30x leverage. (I tend to need 200x minimum as I'm a day trader/scalper).

Anyone here use this service from the UK? Anyone with a view on latency for trading? I tend to day trade and hold trade for 1-8 hours, sometimes overnight. So a few ms shouldn't matter too much, but I do get in with very tight stops...

Hello guys I am new here.
Is Global Prime broker ok?

Hi Gigi, welcome!

Things are pretty quiet in this forum but if you'd like you can ask us any questions over here or email GP direct.

Cheers
Jeremy

We have just launched Paypal as a payment and withdrawal option. Very excited to release this feature.

Also very quietly we have launched TradingView trading for all Global Prime members!

Back