RESOLVED (AFCA findings in favor of financial firm): GlobalPrime is a dishonest scam broker too. Please don't fall into their trap.

I'm not sure how showing my account statement here is going to help prove any of that, as all the misleading advertisement can either be found on their website or on my earlier posts. If it's to verify the number of trades to see if the calculations made in one of my previous post was indeed correct, i have no problem masking all details showing only the instrument traded and the order/ticket number for you to tally the numbers. Drop me a PM and i will send it to you. I won't be putting it up here as you can see how some people with ulterior motive will use anything as a reason to start something with me.
We would have to see the entries and exits with the prices and see where exactly you were harmed. In chronological order, as a complete record. For example, you had some partial screenshots earlier of your track record. But there is no insight into what strategies were used, how long the trades were held, etc. With only a very partial trading record, I don't think anyone can judge fully what took place over those 6 months.

Usually it is not an issue for the victim to show the trading statement (and probably the journal logs) if the point is to prove some material damage has been done with the trading operations (e.g. execution slippage). Or some problem with deposit/withdrawal. And while the trading statement is still limited in what it will show in terms of execution, it is a starting point.

Another option would be to provide some screenshots or video showing the execution discrepancy. Or comparing pricing, showing bad ticks, et. al.

The FPA scam alerts is publicly visible. So yes, any member can scrutinize the information presented. We encourage victims and companies accused to present credible evidence to support their claims. Just like a broker may have some clients who disagree with their offering, there may also be people who disagree with the victim's story as well. And some victims are found lying just as bad or worse than the company in some cases. See the "New Traders Court" thread for more info on how scam alerts work

If you still don't feel comfortable sharing track record here, you can send it to @AsstModerator and also add my username and @FxMaster to conversation. This would go a long way towards transparency and disclosure on your part. IMO to post your complete record here would help your case greatly (just black out/remove your name). But it is entirely up to you.

@Shiro21
i don't think GP is B book,,, since if they have receipts system tell you who is the entity filled the order they can't fake this since the entities names they claim to work with as LP is very big they will not risk to play some cheap games with such powerful people !

Another thing... Bro ! for real forget this matter you got some bad ass investigation skills, benefit from it in the right place.

We would have to see the entries and exits with the prices and see where exactly you were harmed. In chronological order, as a complete record. For example, you had some partial screenshots earlier of your track record. But there is no insight into what strategies were used, how long the trades were held, etc. With only a very partial trading record, I don't think anyone can judge fully what took place over those 6 months.

Usually it is not an issue for the victim to show the trading statement (and probably the journal logs) if the point is to prove some material damage has been done with the trading operations (e.g. execution slippage). Or some problem with deposit/withdrawal. And while the trading statement is still limited in what it will show in terms of execution, it is a starting point.

Another option would be to provide some screenshots or video showing the execution discrepancy. Or comparing pricing, showing bad ticks, et. al.

The FPA scam alerts is publicly visible. So yes, any member can scrutinize the information presented. We encourage victims and companies accused to present credible evidence to support their claims. Just like a broker may have some clients who disagree with their offering, there may also be people who disagree with the victim's story as well. And some victims are found lying just as bad or worse than the company in some cases. See the "New Traders Court" thread for more info on how scam alerts work

If you still don't feel comfortable sharing track record here, you can send it to @AsstModerator and also add my username and @FxMaster to conversation. This would go a long way towards transparency and disclosure on your part. IMO to post your complete record here would help your case greatly (just black out/remove your name). But it is entirely up to you.
Worry not, my friend. As dicussed, the necessary information will be sent to you.

@Shiro21
i don't think GP is B book,,, since if they have receipts system tell you who is the entity filled the order they can't fake this since the entities names they claim to work with as LP is very big they will not risk to play some cheap games with such powerful people !

Another thing... Bro ! for real forget this matter you got some bad ass investigation skills, benefit from it in the right place.
I believe they are not B booking, or at least would like to believe so.

But the problem is not with them B booking their clients. It is with them calling themselves an ECN broker, when they are not. They engage in some shady business to take all clients' trade for certain instruments like Indices and XTIUSD. Those trades did not go on to real market participants, it gets taken by a bucketshop that is owned by someone who is related to them in a much more mutually beneficial way than the other liquidity providers on their list. And I have reasons to believe that the special relationship that they have with that particular counterparty greatly influenced their decision as to which LP they executed the client's trades with.

If they have been upfront about how they handled client's trades and disclose such important information right from the very start when clients were signing up, this would not have happened. With the proper disclosure given to the client, it would allow clients who do not wish to engage with a certain counterparty where there is a conflict of interests involved, to avoid those instruments all together.

The problem arises when clients unknowingly engage in such products and ultimately have the company place its own interests above the clients'. As with the case of Globalprime passing all indices and XTIUSD trades to Vidarr, despite that counterparty having inferior spreads compared to other LPs.

It is highly unfair and disadvantageous to the clients when they are deprived of the required information to make a well-informed decision, and especially so if it is due to the company intentionally withholding that information. That is also why there are Laws put in place to protect the interests of the investors in such cases.

You can also refer to post #21 on page 3 of this thread for a similar case study recorded by the SEC.

Last edited:
Worry not, my friend. As dicussed, the necessary information will be sent to you.

I believe they are not B booking, or at least would like to believe so.

But the problem is not with them B booking their clients. It is with them calling themselves an ECN broker, when they are not. They engage in some shady business to take all clients' trade for certain instruments like Indices and XTIUSD. Those trades did not go on to real market participants, it gets taken by a bucketshop that is owned by someone who is related to them in a much more mutually beneficial way than the other liquidity providers on their list. And I have reasons to believe that the special relationship that they have with that particular counterparty greatly influenced their decision as to which LP they executed the client's trades with.

If they have been upfront about how they handled client's trades and disclose such important information right from the very start when clients were signing up, this would not have happened. With the proper disclosure given to the client, it would allow clients who do not wish to engage with a certain counterparty where there is a conflict of interests involved, to avoid those instruments all together.

The problem arises when clients unknowingly engage in such products and ultimately have the company place its own interests above the clients'. As with the case of Globalprime passing all indices and XTIUSD trades to Vidarr, despite that counterparty having inferior spreads compared to other LPs.

It is highly unfair and disadvantageous to the clients when they are deprived of the required information to make a well-informed decision, and especially so if it is due to the company intentionally withholding that information. That is also why there are Laws put in place to protect the interests of the investors in such cases.

You can also refer to post #21 on page 3 of this thread for a similar case study recorded by the SEC.

Just publish everything here.
What are you hiding? Your "amazing" trading method that got you to lose everything lol? =))

The last time with Blueberry Markets, you published everything and showed us the delayed execution.
Why can't this time? You need more time to falsify the trade history??

Interesting!

For the admins: I know I'm a bit over the line with the mocking. I'll shut up now!
Be careful, guys! He might F12 to fake the delayed execution. We'll never know!

Just publish everything here.
What are you hiding? Your "amazing" trading method that got you to lose everything lol? =))

The last time with Blueberry Markets, you published everything and showed us the delayed execution.
Why can't this time? You need more time to falsify the trade history??

Interesting!

For the admins: I know I'm a bit over the line with the mocking. I'll shut up now!
Be careful, guys! He might F12 to fake the delayed execution. We'll never know!
Blah blah bla..

Thanks for keeping this thread up at the top with all your pointless postings, so more people may see the effort I've put into exposing this scam broker. :)

Blah blah bla..

Thanks for keeping this thread up at the top with all your pointless postings, so more people may see the effort I've put into exposing this scam broker. :)
nope he's right, and I say that as someone who carefully read and approved your thread about Blueberry last month as I was about to open an account with them but eventually didn't, though I agree with Trader09 too on the fact that you clearly discovered that the BBM support team lied to you when they told you they are not a market maker but you screened everything and decided to trade with them even if you knew that, before blackmailing them to get your money back because of your poor trading skills

what do you have to hide bro? it really looks like you take advantage of your investigating skills to expose brokers in order to get your money back when you realize you don't know how to trade. I opened an account with Global Prime a few weeks ago and took some trades on indices, so far I didn't notice anything strange, but if you can help people like me decide whether they should keep trading with them or not, then upload the evidence

nope he's right, and I say that as someone who carefully read and approved your thread about Blueberry last month as I was about to open an account with them but eventually didn't, though I agree with Trader09 too on the fact that you clearly discovered that the BBM support team lied to you when they told you they are not a market maker but you screened everything and decided to trade with them even if you knew that, before blackmailing them to get your money back because of your poor trading skills

what do you have to hide bro? it really looks like you take advantage of your investigating skills to expose brokers in order to get your money back when you realize you don't know how to trade. I opened an account with Global Prime a few weeks ago and took some trades on indices, so far I didn't notice anything strange, but if you can help people like me decide whether they should keep trading with them or not, then upload the evidence
Another new account coming here to grace my thread. How truly blessed I am.

Ok, but I'm sure you got the chronological order of the events completely wrong. The chat happened before I start trading with them. "Clearly discovered that the BBM support team lied to me"?, How would I know whether they are going to lie to me or not, when i have not even started trading with them yet? The chat transcript could only have been used as evidence if they had lied. Are you implying that I forced them to lie and they agreed, that why they did it? Or are you saying i could see into the future and know for sure they are going to lie, and lose money on purpose just so i could get it back through the most arduous means possible? Do you see how little sense you are making here?

You are making exactly the same claim as Trader09 without using any logic. The chat transcript is always sent to your email when you end a live chat, if you want it to. I see both you and Trader09 likes to use the same words, like: "poor trading skills" and "blackmailing", and a few others.

You're trying to divert attention back to a different broker. The topic here is about Globalprime's scam tactics. If you want to disprove any of my points, you can begin by proving that globalprime did not lie to its clients about not being a true ECN broker, starting from the evidence provided in my first few post.

Normally, we would take the retail traders' side.
But I realized @Shiro21 have been using dirty tricks on brokers, I can't side with him.

He set them up by jumping on live chat and asked questions he knew they were likely to lie.
He recorded everything.
So, when he lost not much because of the trading conditions.
He came up here crying that he got scammed and that he's a innocent victim.

While in fact, he's the mastermind behind all that.

He's taking advantage of FPA's forum's power to play a dirty trick!

Normally, we would take the retail traders' side.
But I realized @Shiro21 have been using dirty tricks on brokers, I can't side with him.

He set them up by jumping on live chat and asked questions he knew they were likely to lie.
He recorded everything.
So, when he lost not much because of the trading conditions.
He came up here crying that he got scammed and that he's a innocent victim.

While in fact, he's the mastermind behind all that.

He's taking advantage of FPA's forum's power to play a dirty trick!
Haha, making the same false claims over and over again. Not sure how that's going to help you, or Globalprime in this matter.

Since you want to see more evidence. Then lets get on with it.

Gleneagle Securities Review.png

Another review of this scam company called Gleneagle Securities, Gleneagle Asset Management and Globalprime. They wiped the client's profit clean when he started making significant amount of money. typical scam broker tactics, once again with cold solid proof, unlike the baseless claims of the 2 fake accounts of Globalprime.

Just publish your trading records her!
What are you so afraid of?

You're afraid that we can see
There's no significant delayed order execution, spikes, slippage issues with Global Prime, are there?

What target are you aiming next? Some brokers of top 5?
Good luck with the blackmailing! :)

I suggest we delete or rename this topic if he can't provide evidence of material damage that GP had caused him.

This guy are taking advantage of FPA forum for his unethical tricks.

Back