GlobalTrader365 have stolen 1000EUR from my CARD.

Jenny Thomsson

Recruit
I was contacted by a rep from GLOBALTRADER365. Calling me constantly. i deposited 250EUR. 1 day later they made 2 deposit from my card of 500EUR total 1000EUR.
WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!! I have blocked the VISA card and made a policereport. Now i see the 2 1000EUR on my cardstatement. I now i was naiv, but i could never belive they stored all my card information! What can i do??:mad:

Well first don't freak out since its FRESH you simply go directly to your credit card company and do a "CHARGEBACK" Tell them you are reporting them as well to whatever authority agent you like does not really matter which ones the FBI would be funny though go try to find a way to contact them the SEC and maybe even your congressman LoL. The point is simple the charges are fraudulent and unauthorized by you. The faster you do this the less hassle you will have so do it IMMEDIATELY as they are use to being charged back and will have a history or complaints vs them = you will get your money back as quickly as possible which is not that quick. Hope that helps and next time do some frigging research wtf is wrong with you people don't you do any form of due diligence in order to prevent such things from happening? Does not FPA feel the desire or need to educate people from ever getting to this point in the first place?

I was contacted by a rep from GLOBALTRADER365. Calling me constantly. i deposited 250EUR. 1 day later they made 2 deposit from my card of 500EUR total 1000EUR.
WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE!!! I have blocked the VISA card and made a policereport. Now i see the 2 1000EUR on my cardstatement. I now i was naiv, but i could never belive they stored all my card information! What can i do??:mad:

did you file a chargeback request?

Your bank may or may not fight you over the initial 250, but the other charges sound like unauthorized charges.

Contact your bank. Make certain to speak to someone from their fraud department. Explain exactly what happened and ask about chargebacks.

While you are at it, go ahead and file a complaint with econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

What country are you in? That makes a big difference regarding where else you can complain.

Back