Globe Financals

glfr1

Recruit
This company appears to be a complete scam. Here is how they do it. You deposit $1000 with cc. Your manager doubles your money in a week. You get excited and your manager talks you into a wire transfer, saying this is an easier way to get withdrawals. So you wire them money and he promptly makes you a bunch more money. You deposit more. At this point I asked for a withdrawal, it was approved but it never got to me. Talked to my manager a few times and he said he would take care of it. Asked for the wire details, said he would send them but that is where communication basically stopped. They will not answer phones, answer emails and vip support is non-existent.I try to contact them everyday but it is all fruitless. This is a scam thru and thru. They rate as a 0 out of five.

This company appears to be a complete scam. Here is how they do it. You deposit $1000 with cc. Your manager doubles your money in a week. You get excited and your manager talks you into a wire transfer, saying this is an easier way to get withdrawals. So you wire them money and he promptly makes you a bunch more money. You deposit more. At this point I asked for a withdrawal, it was approved but it never got to me. Talked to my manager a few times and he said he would take care of it. Asked for the wire details, said he would send them but that is where communication basically stopped. They will not answer phones, answer emails and vip support is non-existent.I try to contact them everyday but it is all fruitless. This is a scam thru and thru. They rate as a 0 out of five.
Website address, please?

globefinancials.com
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Back