GNTFX won't pay out

The above company seems to have gone out of business and taken all of our money with them, now when I opened an account with them they claimed our money would be in segregated accounts, if this is correct why can't I withdraw my funds, they don't answer any emails, yet four months ago plus they were very quick at replying, so what has happened, I am completely in the dark.
Your money like the rest of us was stole by them. Go to fxturtletrader.com and see the whole story.

this link will help you more about contact
https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.gntfx.com

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Name: Registration Private
Organization: Domains By Proxy, LLC
Mailing Address:DomainsByProxy.com, Scottsdale Arizona 85260 US
Phone: +1.4806242599
Ext:
Fax: +1.4806242598
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
gntfx.com@domainsbyproxy.com
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
Registrar
WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
IANA ID: 146
Abuse Contact Email:
lookup
abuse@godaddy.com
Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

this link will help you more about contact
https://whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=www.gntfx.com

Contact Information
Registrant Contact
Ext:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
Admin Contact
Ext:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
Tech Contact
Ext:
Fax Ext:
Email:
lookup
Registrar
WHOIS Server: whois.godaddy.com
URL: http://www.godaddy.com
Registrar: GoDaddy.com, LLC
IANA ID: 146
Abuse Contact Email:
lookup
abuse@godaddy.com
Abuse Contact Phone: +1.4806242505

OK, so looks like they used the Private Registration Service offered by Go Daddy?
The good news is they are based in the US.
With the appropriate Court Order Domains By Proxy, LLC may be required to disclose the identity of the Registrant?
Casper Mikkelsen aka Carsten Nielsen aka "Brian Thompson" or whoever is behind this GNTFX may have screwed up big time because they used a US entity to provide private domain registration.

I see there is a private investigation firm called Hudson Intelligence that may be pursuing this matter?

In any event hats off to the folks behind fxturtletrader.com for taking some initiative.

Last edited:
The above company seems to have gone out of business and taken all of our money with them, now when I opened an account with them they claimed our money would be in segregated accounts, if this is correct why can't I withdraw my funds, they don't answer any emails, yet four months ago plus they were very quick at replying, so what has happened, I am completely in the dark.

Hi Goonner,

Sorry to hear you have been caught in a similar way to me.

I opened a threrad here on FPA back in December 2016 entitled
"FlipSideFX - GNTFX PowerTrader - Brian Thomson"
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/flipsidefx-gntfx-powertrader-brian-thomson.48499/

And as yet, GNTFX, Brian Thomson a.k.a Casper Mikkelsen, FlipSideFX have not chosen to provide any responses to my invitations.

Following Chris146's earlier comment on my post, referring me back to FXTurtleTrader.com, which used to offer the exact same 'investment' as FlipSideFX/Brian Thomson/GNTFX PowerTrader, they now appear to be going after Casper Mikkelsen, the only 'real' person identified by anyone who has been scammed by these websites.

I have now contacted StopCasperMikklesen@gmail.com to see whether there's anything I can add to their case.

You may want to contact this email address too.

Hi Goonner,

Sorry to hear you have been caught in a similar way to me.

I opened a threrad here on FPA back in December 2016 entitled
"FlipSideFX - GNTFX PowerTrader - Brian Thomson"
https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/flipsidefx-gntfx-powertrader-brian-thomson.48499/

And as yet, GNTFX, Brian Thomson a.k.a Casper Mikkelsen, FlipSideFX have not chosen to provide any responses to my invitations.

Following Chris146's earlier comment on my post, referring me back to FXTurtleTrader.com, which used to offer the exact same 'investment' as FlipSideFX/Brian Thomson/GNTFX PowerTrader, they now appear to be going after Casper Mikkelsen, the only 'real' person identified by anyone who has been scammed by these websites.

I have now contacted StopCasperMikklesen@gmail.com to see whether there's anything I can add to their case.

You may want to contact this email address too.

Hey, yes guys, I happened to spend a few more minutes of www.fxturtletrader.com Boy this site seems to clearly lay the blame at the hands of Brian Thomson, and Casper Mikkelsen.
There is even reference to a Hudson Intelligence being hired to do an investigation and make a report?
http://www.caspermikkelsen.com/

I see Hudson Intelligence has a website of www.assert.expert which is a bit unusual

All fingers seem to point to Casper et al from the fxturtletrader.com website
I see this site refers us all on to www.casper mikkelsen.com and when you get to that site is seems that
Something that bothers me is that the fxturtletrader.com is using the same Domain Name Private Registration company as all the others used.
In other words all these other sites are using Go Daddy Private Domain Registrarion Service _possibly under 1 big account
The various webpages which offer the same GNTFX PowerTrader solutions are:

FlipSideFX.com

FXTurtleTrader.com

autofxprofit.com .

evolutionfxfx.com

bollingerfxsystem.com

fx30i.com

gaincashnow.com & onlinelucrative.com currently forward to bollingerfxsystem.com

(If FX TurtleTrader was a different group they may have sued a different service as there are littelarly thousands to choose from
It is a Go Daddy provided service by they Use Domains by Proxy.

I also note that caspermikkelsen.com is also hosted by Go Dadfdy

OK< so the reason I have made the effort to point all this out as it may appear that FXTurtletrader.com is trying to string us along even more and they may be setting up for a reboot on crime.

EVERYOONE, please read the following post that was made on a different board by TraderOwl on October 21, 2016.
FlipSideFX - GNTFX PowerTrader - Brian Thomson
Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by TraderOwl, Dec 27, 2016.

Its kinda long, but readi it all anyway

This tread is only 2 pages but appears credible, and it throws into question the integrity and honesty of FXTurtleTRader.com.

Frankly I think hye may have just created this Mikkelsen identity and pretended to engage Hudson Investigations (which may or may not be true)

Last edited:

It appears they have been sending out money and are still in the business of stealing other peoples money.
Check out the link below. It even shows you who they are.

fxturtletrader.com

Hey, yes guys, I happened to spend a few more minutes of www.fxturtletrader.com Boy this site seems to clearly lay the blame at the hands of Brian Thomson, and Casper Mikkelsen.
There is even reference to a Hudson Intelligence being hired to do an investigation and make a report?
http://www.caspermikkelsen.com/

I see Hudson Intelligence has a website of www.assert.expert which is a bit unusual

All fingers seem to point to Casper et al from the fxturtletrader.com website
I see this site refers us all on to www.casper mikkelsen.com and when you get to that site is seems that
Something that bothers me is that the fxturtletrader.com is using the same Domain Name Private Registration company as all the others used.
In other words all these other sites are using Go Daddy Private Domain Registrarion Service _possibly under 1 big account
The various webpages which offer the same GNTFX PowerTrader solutions are:

FlipSideFX.com

FXTurtleTrader.com

autofxprofit.com .

evolutionfxfx.com

bollingerfxsystem.com

fx30i.com

gaincashnow.com & onlinelucrative.com currently forward to bollingerfxsystem.com

(If FX TurtleTrader was a different group they may have sued a different service as there are littelarly thousands to choose from
It is a Go Daddy provided service by they Use Domains by Proxy.

I also note that caspermikkelsen.com is also hosted by Go Dadfdy

OK< so the reason I have made the effort to point all this out as it may appear that FXTurtletrader.com is trying to string us along even more and they may be setting up for a reboot on crime.

EVERYOONE, please read the following post that was made on a different board by TraderOwl on October 21, 2016.
FlipSideFX - GNTFX PowerTrader - Brian Thomson
Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by TraderOwl, Dec 27, 2016.

Its kinda long, but read it all anyway

This tread is only 2 pages but appears credible, and it throws into question the integrity and honesty of FXTurtleTRader.com.

Frankly I think he may have just created this Mikkelsen identity and pretended to engage Hudson Investigations (which may or may not be true)

OK, now a further update on my earlier update.
I now have reason to believe that Richard (who runs FXturtletrader.com was also a victim in the master planning of Brian Thomson, and Casper Mikkelsen.)
I now understand that Richard himself may have health issues that have been cause by all this stress.

Now for the good news - A worldwide effort has begun under the banner of a US based group that have found a way to post at least some basic contact info on the Fraudalerts.Nu website.
Please see if you can visit this site and review for your yourself whether you believe the info to be valid and genuine.
I understand that Richard from FXTurtletrader.com has had a meeting with one of the persons that are involved in this project.
By visiting this site you are now one step closer to receiving and possible payout from recovery efforts.
The website is at https://fraudalerts.nu/gntfx-forex-fraud/
I understand that Richard will be making an ediot on his site to acknowledge all this?

Best of luck to all you guys

Back