GNTFX won't pay out

Goonner

Recruit
The above company seems to have gone out of business and taken all of our money with them, now when I opened an account with them they claimed our money would be in segregated accounts, if this is correct why can't I withdraw my funds, they don't answer any emails, yet four months ago plus they were very quick at replying, so what has happened, I am completely in the dark.

The above company seems to have gone out of business and taken all of our money with them, now when I opened an account with them they claimed our money would be in segregated accounts, if this is correct why can't I withdraw my funds, they don't answer any emails, yet four months ago plus they were very quick at replying, so what has happened, I am completely in the dark.
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
Yes my gntfx account number is 56768

Yes my gntfx account number is 56768
Hello fxmaster
I did invite them to join us here, however I haven't had any replies, I also have all the transfer details of the original deposit I made with my Bank on the 2/3/2016
Glynn

Back