GO MARKETS IS STEALING 68.000 to me

basilico19

Recruit
Dear ForexPeaceArmy and Forex Traders, this is my case:

Go Markets is stealing me 68000 USD, I have been trading with this broker since Nov/2011, last month after sending an email asking for a withdrawal of my balance they sent me one saying that my trades were illegal and taking advantage of the market. First they said i was using some software or manager named BTN and keep saying my trades were illegal trades but not giving any proof of what they are accusing me. I have been trading since many years ago news releases, short term and long term strategies too.
I trade with many regulated brokers, I trade nearly the same in all of them and never had any problem.
They accuse me too to trade with somebody else EA an of course it's a lie, I trade with my own EA i program in MQL4 language since 2007, i supposed they are only giving me excuses to not pay my profits also i can prove I use at this moment Bloomberg Software and in the past i used NTKN, Reuters and SNW.
I can provide you with any evidence you need to go to the end in this scam, i am really desperate as 68000 USD it's a lot of money.

Can you provide all the evidence you claim that you can provide. That would be a good start and a step forward. You have any Screen shots / statements that counterfeits their claims? Also by "Taking advantage of the market" Are you scalping by any chance? Because some brokers consider that taking advantage if they are a Dealing Desk (DD) or Market Maker (MM). If that's a yes then I suspect that the accusations of using BTN :p or whatever they calling it is just their excuse to confiscate their money. Also, you say youve been trading since nov/2011 did you make any withdrawals between that period and now? If yes, Did you withdraw large amounts? I'll try to help you as much as I can but im sure Pharoah and the others will be of more help than I am. Here is my skype if you want to reach me xypzin2007

My statements

Can you provide all the evidence you claim that you can provide. That would be a good start and a step forward. You have any Screen shots / statements that counterfeits their claims? Also by "Taking advantage of the market" Are you scalping by any chance? Because some brokers consider that taking advantage if they are a Dealing Desk (DD) or Market Maker (MM). If that's a yes then I suspect that the accusations of using BTN :p or whatever they calling it is just their excuse to confiscate their money. Also, you say youve been trading since nov/2011 did you make any withdrawals between that period and now? If yes, Did you withdraw large amounts? I'll try to help you as much as I can but im sure Pharoah and the others will be of more help than I am. Here is my skype if you want to reach me xypzin2007

Dearl Zolda, i am attaching to this post my statements, i made some withdrawals since 2011 but when i tried to make a last one they sent me an email saying my trading was illegal, i traded both ways, i do have small term trades but at their broker they never said that was a problem, as i trade news releases letting the trade be open for a long time in some cases like NFP has a lot of risk, in Interest Rates for example i trade with a bit longer trades. I hope you can help me, i saw that i am no now the only user they are not willing to pay some others are complaining to, maybe they run out of funds or something, i can understand how a regulated broker it's doing this to me and it's very strange as i withdrew and tested the broker many times, so something is happening to this company. I already place a complain with ASIC yesterday and open a case here at FPA. Best Regards, Oscar.

Attachments

• Statements.zip
    476.5 KB · Views: 37
From what I see you've opened an acc on 2011.11.09 up until 2013.03.19 12:16 you've been winning and losing an average of .xx$ per trade which isnt much. after that day you start winning alot more, I see a lot of 40-60$ conescutive winning trade and some really beefy trades :) I think that is where they suspect you've manipulated them or used something because they arent used to you making such profits. Here is a question that might clarify everything to you. Are they a dealing desk?

STP

From what I see you've opened an acc on 2011.11.09 up until 2013.03.19 12:16 you've been winning and losing an average of .xx$ per trade which isnt much. after that day you start winning alot more, I see a lot of 40-60$ conescutive winning trade and some really beefy trades :) I think that is where they suspect you've manipulated them or used something because they arent used to you making such profits. Here is a question that might clarify everything to you. Are they a dealing desk?

Dear Zoldar, I am attaching a .xls document GoMarkets sent me, i think you will understand a bit more this case with it, when i asked for a detailed explanation of each trade they sent me this document that it's only a list of the trades, it seems to be made by a kid or a very unprofessional company, without any comment or details why they are accusing me that every of those trades are illegal, it's only a list!, i asked them many times to give me details of every and each trade but they give evasive answers.
If you take a closer look they reverse trades from oct 2012-mar 2013 not the older trades, and if you compare those with the ones i have been trading exactly the same for more than a year before, trading news releases mostly you can conclude they are running out of money or not willing to pay my profits because the trades in my accounts are the same style since more than a year before. I think they pay them form their pockets as they may be not buying anything i think now that they are just playing with clients money like a lottery, they don't really buy or sell any currency.
How is possible that i traded exactly the same since more than a year before, made withdrawals and after sending an email asking for one more big withdrawal they sent me this email accusing me of illegal trader!
Best regards, Oscar.

This is my last email to go markets i will update this when the answer arrived

Dear GOMarkets Complain Officer, I already open a formal complain with ASIC and at FPA court because in all your sent emails your company has been avoiding me of answering why you are accusing me of such lie like saying i traded in an illegal way, that's a very strong and bad accusation against me.
When a required you to detail each and every single trade you are saying i traded it in some illegal way you didn't provide me any evidence/proof that those trades are illegal, and i know why, it's because they are not, i traded in many brokers at the same time the same trades in many cases and you are saying all those are illegal trades, i have to give me the evidence not more emails or rude phone calls accusing me.
I do know how to program MQL4 language to program EAs but I can't get inside your system and do any hack or what you are dreaming i did, i just trade news when Blomberg service give me the data at a news release like for example a NFP you can easily check that most of my trades have been opened at economic news release time, this is a very common way of trading I am sure you know it, it's impossible you don't, as it's very popular, a huge % of forex traders trade news releases you can google that, it's not by accident that Blomberg it's one of the most successful company out there.
So, in my opinion you have to sit yourself down and analyze trade by trade and you will see that i did not do any illegal procedure.

Also you accused me of this among other things:
It is our understanding that many clients have downloaded an EA /Trading System (BTN Lightning) or given their Login and Password to a third party, who is carrying out trading on clients' behalf. The strategy of these systems may not be clear to clients and we appreciate that clients may not have been aware of the nature of these systems when clients allowed them to trade on their account. Please refer to your provider to rectify any issues.
This is not the first time you named this and also a very rude Gomarkets employee phone call was made about this to my person, I am exhausted of you accusing me of this sort of things, I assure you I programed my EAs like i do since many years ago, i never let anyone use my accounts and i entered with my own EAs each and every single trade you are seeing at the account history.
Another thing to help you check my trades it´s that i have been trading with you since OCT/2011 exactly the same way, the same news releases trading style and you are only saying the illegal trades are from NOV/2012, that gives me the conclusion you are not investigating my account only "saying" i traded in an illegal way because i traded like this since the beginning so if the trades from NOV/2012 to now are illegal the trades before that too!, please so a real investigation to my account and you can also show this email to FPA or AISC if they contact you about my case.
I don't have anything against you, I do not enjoy to complain formally or go to the last consequences with this, i only want you to pay my profits like you have to.

Best regards,

Lets resolve this as soon as possible and ask me anything you want, if you really have the intention of getting this solve we are going to have a happy ending here.

Oscar.

Attachments

• Book2.zip
    195.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
My Last go markets email i will update this whit their answer

Dear GOMarkets Complain Officer, I already open a formal complain with ASIC and at FPA court because in all your sent emails your company has been avoiding me of answering why you are accusing me of such lie like saying i traded in an illegal way, that's a very strong and bad accusation against me.
When a required you to detail each and every single trade you are saying i traded it in some illegal way you didn't provide me any evidence/proof that those trades are illegal, and i know why, it's because they are not, i traded in many brokers at the same time the same trades in many cases and you are saying all those are illegal trades, i have to give me the evidence not more emails or rude phone calls accusing me.
I do know how to program MQL4 language to program EAs but I can't get inside your system and do any hack or what you are dreaming i did, i just trade news when Blomberg service give me the data at a news release like for example a NFP you can easily check that most of my trades have been opened at economic news release time, this is a very common way of trading I am sure you know it, it's impossible you don't, as it's very popular, a huge % of forex traders trade news releases you can google that, it's not by accident that Blomberg it's one of the most successful company out there.
So, in my opinion you have to sit yourself down and analyze trade by trade and you will see that i did not do any illegal procedure.

Also you accused me of this among other things:
It is our understanding that many clients have downloaded an EA /Trading System (BTN Lightning) or given their Login and Password to a third party, who is carrying out trading on clients' behalf. The strategy of these systems may not be clear to clients and we appreciate that clients may not have been aware of the nature of these systems when clients allowed them to trade on their account. Please refer to your provider to rectify any issues.
This is not the first time you named this and also a very rude Gomarkets employee phone call was made about this to my person, I am exhausted of you accusing me of this sort of things, I assure you I programed my EAs like i do since many years ago, i never let anyone use my accounts and i entered with my own EAs each and every single trade you are seeing at the account history.
Another thing to help you check my trades it´s that i have been trading with you since OCT/2011 exactly the same way, the same news releases trading style and you are only saying the illegal trades are from NOV/2012, that gives me the conclusion you are not investigating my account only "saying" i traded in an illegal way because i traded like this since the beginning so if the trades from NOV/2012 to now are illegal the trades before that too!, please so a real investigation to my account and you can also show this email to FPA or AISC if they contact you about my case.
I don't have anything against you, I do not enjoy to complain formally or go to the last consequences with this, i only want you to pay my profits like you have to.

Best regards,

Lets resolve this as soon as possible and ask me anything you want, if you really have the intention of getting this solve we are going to have a happy ending here.

Oscar.

What go markets sent

Dear Zoldar, I am attaching a .xls document GoMarkets sent me, i think you will understand a bit more this case with it, when i asked for a detailed explanation of each trade they sent me this document that it's only a list of the trades, it seems to be made by a kid or a very unprofessional company, without any comment or details why they are accusing me that every of those trades are illegal, it's only a list!, i asked them many times to give me details of every and each trade but they give evasive answers.
If you take a closer look they reverse trades from oct 2012-mar 2013 not the older trades, and if you compare those with the ones i have been trading exactly the same for more than a year before, trading news releases mostly you can conclude they are running out of money or not willing to pay my profits because the trades in my accounts are the same style since more than a year before. I think they pay them form their pockets as they may be not buying anything i think now that they are just playing with clients money like a lottery, they don't really buy or sell any currency.
How is possible that i traded exactly the same since more than a year before, made withdrawals and after sending an email asking for one more big withdrawal they sent me this email accusing me of illegal trader!
Best regards, Oscar.

Attachments

• Book2.zip
    195.7 KB · Views: 3
Back