go24invest.com most likely a scam, web site registered by Piortello

Well me personally i was really satisfied from this platform. Made a deposit, invested and then made a bigger deposit so i got alot of money, from it. Don't understand why they didn't respond to you, maybe the market crashed in that period of time, im still operating with it tho and im really satisfied.I also got my friends into it and they are earning too and i also get a percantage because i got my friends in go24invest, how cool is that? :) :) 5 stars from me
Hi, did you ever tried to take back your earnings?

WinChargeback.com has helped a number of FPA members recover funds from binary and forex scammers.

Just stay away from them
Sent: 05 September 2016 06:16 PM
To: #### #######
Cc: Shane Baptiste; Dwayne Thomas
Subject: RE: Go24invest-Piortello fraud

Dear Mr. #####,

Thank you for your email and please accept our apologies for the delay in providing a response.

The BVI company register maintained by the BVI Registrar of Corporate Affairs revealed that PIORTELLO LTD. was incorporated on 14th March 2014 under BVI company no. 1815936. The business company has no physical presence in the Virgin Islands, but has a registered address in care of its registered agent: Jordans Trust Company (BVI) Limited, Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive P.O. Box 3469, Road Town, Tortola Virgin Islands.

The BVI Financial Services Commission’s (the “Commission”) records indicate that no licence has ever been issued to PIORTELLO LTD. by the Commission to conduct financial services business within or from the Territory. Therefore, the company has never been subject to our regulatory oversight or supervision. This entity is simply a BVI incorporation and not a BVI licensee.

The Commission encourages members of the public to file a complaint against any BVI business company conducting investment business without a licence. To that end, we ask that you complete and submit the attached Complaint Form, along with any supporting documentation that substantiates your complaint.

Please note that by law the Commission cannot discuss its investigations or disclose its findings to you as the complainant. However, you will be made aware of any public statements issued, as a result of any investigation or enforcement action taken by the Commission.

The Commission has no power or remit to get involved in commercial disputes or assume the role of an arbitrator, and has no power to require regulated entities or non-regulated businesses to offer compensation or redress to you as the complainant.

If you feel a crime may have been committed, you may wish to file a complaint with the financial crime or fraud investigative unit of the local law enforcement agency in your country of residence, or where you believe the crime may have occurred, and seek independent legal advice on this matter.

We hope that this information is helpful.

Regards,

Levette E. Walters

Legal & Enforcement Division
BVI Financial Services Commission
Haycraft Building, Pasea Estate
PO Box 418, Road Town
TORTOLA VG1110
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS

A withdrawal request that was never honored

Hello #######
Is there any news on why the withdrawal process is taking this long?

Sent: 01 September 2016 03:59 PM
To: ###### #####
Subject: Re: Withdrawal request

I will have a look Mr.#####

Sent with MailTrack

On Thu, Sep 1, 2016 at 1:45 PM, #### #### <######@gmail.com> wrote:
The only amount showing on my Bank statement is $80.00 from "Forexfacilitat" on 4 June 2016

Sent: 01 September 2016 12:53 PM
To: ### #####
Subject: Re: Withdrawal request

As i can see here on my system the money must have arrives since last week.
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this message in error, please notify the system manager/sender. Any unauthorized use, alteration or dissemination is prohibited. The Department of Water and Sanitation further accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether it be direct, indirect or consequential, arising from this e-mail, nor for any consequence of its use or storage.

--

Dear Sir

It was a pleasure talking to you and I am very glad you had the time to speak with me.

As we spoke on the phone we are an Online Investment & Online Trading company that operates all around the world.

Here you have the link to our web site: www.go24invest.com

Please feel free to contact me through E-Mail or Skype you have all my contacts at the bottom of this e-mail.

I hope I hear from you soon.

Sincerely

Name: ###### ####
Position: Financial Adviser
E-mail: ####.####@go24invest.com
Skype ID:

Another email correspondence of a withdrawal request never honored

Hahaha! is that suppose to scare me? you are so cheap that you blindly defend being a fraudster with no idea of international statutes governing online investments (I wonder what poor soul calls you their dad). In addition to lodging a formal complaint with the BVI FSC, I will also send you the web links too every site I trash your name and let's see you press "many charges" Mr 'did with free will'

Sent: 12 September 2016 11:50 AM
To:
Subject:

Do you know "Genius" if my name is all round the internet how many charges i can press on you? I wonder if it is worth ending up into jail for 5000$ which you decided to invest with our company. Nobody put any pressure on you you did it with free will.So if you want to play these games with me go for it,but you are the one who is gonna suffer at he end .I mean come on what are you gonna say "I invested 5000 USD to Go24Invest with free will and they scammed me ?''Obviously you have gotten it personal but my advice to you is stop humiliating yourself .

Best Regards ,
##### #####

Back