go24invest.com most likely a scam, web site registered by Piortello

Vasecki

Recruit
Hi,

I would like to inform the community for go24invest.com (Piortello is the company based in British virgin islands which has registered the website). I made a deposit (without any extra credit) and after a few weeks i tried to withdraw the money but i do not receive anything from them. The last time I spoke with representative of the company was few days ago and they told it is proceeded. Since then I do not receive any information. The only contact I have got is Skype and tried to find some other information but it appeared that the phone published in the website is not responding. So I tried to find any info about them all over the web and found out the following:
- In the website there is no any information about the license, according to my conversations with a representative i was told they are in Cyprus, I tried to find some info in the country department which is regulating the brokers' market (http://www.cysec.gov.cy - Cyprus Securities and exchange commission), but there was no information about this company at all
- the next did is to check the address published in their website: headquarters - London, UK. I searched in website of the UK traders market regulator which is Financial Conduct Authority (https://register.fca.org.uk) and still nothing about them.
I informed the regulation authorities in UK and Cyprus and the last thing I can do is to inform the community the stay away from this company

First, how did you deposit? When did you deposit?

Second, if you can get anything from them in writing about being Cysec regulated, report that to Cysec.

Third, report that UK address to the FCA.

Fourth, send them a link to this thread. Invite them to come and join the discussion.

Fifth, I'd like a fifth of Jack Daniels. :D

First, how did you deposit? When did you deposit?

Second, if you can get anything from them in writing about being Cysec regulated, report that to Cysec.

Third, report that UK address to the FCA.

Fourth, send them a link to this thread. Invite them to come and join the discussion.

Fifth, I'd like a fifth of Jack Daniels. :D

Made the deposit by credit card and ofcourse
I already reported to CySEC and FCA.
I will send them a link for this thread, good idea.

Contact the bank which issued your card. Ask to speak to the fraud department. Explain exactly what happened. Ask if a chargeback is possible.

Add the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman to the list of places to complain,

Hey there, any new if this issue was resolved?
I have just been approached by this company company, made a deposit, now want to withdraw and nobody answers, all phone numbers are not working and no live chat response, very fishy.
All I have are Skype contact that keep on telling me everything is ok and not to worry
Well I'm worried what can I do?

Hey there, any new if this issue was resolved?
I have just been approached by this company company, made a deposit, now want to withdraw and nobody answers, all phone numbers are not working and no live chat response, very fishy.
All I have are Skype contact that keep on telling me everything is ok and not to worry
Well I'm worried what can I do?
The situation is still the same for me: no answer, no refund. By the way, they will try to convince you (when they understood you are trying to take your money back) to trade something to lose all the money. I work with a lawyer but still no difference. I can give you contact details.

The situation is still the same for me: no answer, no refund. By the way, they will try to convince you (when they understood you are trying to take your money back) to trade something to lose all the money. I work with a lawyer but still no difference. I can give you contact details.
OK anything will help, and your credit card company wasn't able to do anything for you?

Back