Gold Gold Daily Video, August, 02, 2022

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

We're worry a bit of geopolitical games around Taiwan today, so prefer to stay aside. If everything will be quiet, then keep going with our trading plan and watch for 1738-1742 K-support area for the long entry:

Is the situation in the US with the economy so helpless they will start another conflict, this time with China as an "excuse" for what is inevitable in the future anyway? It looks so to me I am trying to think how would that affect the AUD against the USD, Australia being Anglo-Saxon satellite with a lot of commodities and investments in relation to China.

Is the situation in the US with the economy so helpless they will start another conflict, this time with China as an "excuse" for what is inevitable in the future anyway? It looks so to me I am trying to think how would that affect the AUD against the USD, Australia being Anglo-Saxon satellite with a lot of commodities and investments in relation to China.
Well, based on Russia example, it seems that business is separate - war is separate, first things first.
The confrontation doesn't forbid to consume Russian commodities :)

Back