Gold Gold Daily Video, August 26, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold mostly is driving by the same factors as last week. But we hope that this week it finally finds the direction:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Wow, another great video from Sive in which he does a thorough complete professional high level
analysis of Gold, or symbol XAU, including all conceivable alternatives according to his methodology &
which I agree completely with. That is why I gave this great video my "like".
To "like" this video yourself as well, you need to first login & then find the "like" button located
just below Sive's video & on the right hand side of the page opposite to Sive's signin time.
I encourage readers who find benefit in Sive's truthful analytical articles & his videos to also
"like" both Sive's videos & his written analytical articles to show our appreciation to him for his efforts
to help all traders ranging from struggling novices right up to profitable experienced traders. Cheerio.

Back