Gold Gold Daily Video, August 28, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold starts the retracement that we've discussed in weekly report, but there are some new details appear that we need to discuss:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Sive > Your analysis of XAU / GOLD is superb according to the methodology you use.
Thank you for giving us all a "heads up" analysis alert about the potential upcoming breakout.
Forewarned is forearmed. Analysis of this quality caliber always comes at a high premium charge on the net in my experience but yet we get your analysis on Forex Peace Army at no cost! Thank you Sive & well done pal! Personal note to Sive > I have now identified other videos on You Tube where I am also experiencing some small amount of audio difficulties so it means that my intermittent audio problems are definitely on my computer system or else have to do with my ISP & thus definitely are not on your side of the transmission nor on the side of You Tube. I shall continue to investigate this mild annoyance problem to track down the source of the difficulty. Thanks for your help in verifying your side of the transmission. Cheerio.

Sive > Your analysis of XAU / GOLD is superb according to the methodology you use.
Thank you for giving us all a "heads up" analysis alert about the potential upcoming breakout.
Forewarned is forearmed. Analysis of this quality caliber always comes at a high premium charge on the net in my experience but yet we get your analysis on Forex Peace Army at no cost! Thank you Sive & well done pal! Personal note to Sive > I have now identified other videos on You Tube where I am also experiencing some small amount of audio difficulties so it means that my intermittent audio problems are definitely on my computer system or else have to do with my ISP & thus definitely are not on your side of the transmission nor on the side of You Tube. I shall continue to investigate this mild annoyance problem to track down the source of the difficulty. Thanks for your help in verifying your side of the transmission. Cheerio.

Try another browser.. I am using Firefox and works perfectly.

Try another browser.. I am using Firefox and works perfectly.
Hi Minimax > I just followed your suggestion to try out Firefox for playing all three of Sive's EUR, XAU/GOLD & BTC videos & so far it has worked perfectly with no intermittent audio problems. I also tried out their browser on my email account at YAHOO & I like it even better than my regular Opera browser for doing my emails. So I shall keep both browsers up & running on my computer for the time being. If Firefox does indeed solve my audio problems with You Tube videos & also now webinars that I have attended recently, then I will use it exclusively thereafter for videos & webinars rather than my Opera browser. I tip my hat to you pal! Thanks for the tip! Cheerio.

Back