Gold Gold Daily Video, August 30, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold market keeps bullish context by far, but postpones upward continuation to next week as overbought burden appears to be too heavy and price turns to deeper retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Wonderful succinct analysis of XAU! Enough justification for Long term bulls like me to still live in hope whilst short term bears can revel in momentary quick trading profits, something for everyone. My long term targets for XAU are $1,580 + but it may go nearly as high as almost $1,600 in optimistic euphoria. Over the years I have learned to just prefer to leave small $ "on the table" to ensure a good profitable exit unless a sell signal is generated earlier as Sive has detailed in this video & in his excellent written analysis. Then it will be "dump the truck" time to kiss XAU adios. Have you ever heard of "Falling Knives" before?

Back