Gold Gold Daily Video, December 02, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Situation on gold market still stands blur. Narrowing price action keeps dual character and patterns in both direction are possible, but all setups are not strong enough to provide good probability of success. My personal gut feeling more tends to idea of downside continuation

Just one comment to video - take a look at volume, it's quite different this time from what we had seen previously. Let's see if this will blow more bullish scenario.

Just one comment to video - take a look at volume, it's quite different this time from what we had seen previously. Let's see if this will blow more bullish scenario.

Kris, could you please tell more about the problem that you hear. I've checked it and it sounds good, no problem at all. Level could be different a bit as daily updates I make in office, while weekly report at home. But, it loud enough and clear... Previously ED Shafter also has complained on sound, but then we found out that there was some problem on Ed's PC.
Thanks.

sound is good for me. good video actually. been watching the movement of Gold for a little while but been hesitant. maybe now is a good time to consider entering the market.

Back