Gold Gold Daily Video, February 05, 2021

Closed both my Positions last night around $1790 at the bottom of a Channel i have marked. Quite a good drop yesterday and more to come i think! I wanted to book good Profit ahead of NFP today! ;)
Ps. The Silver 'False Break' on Monday 'slaughtered' all the Bulls. Silver W&R the previous Top around $30 and 'Smashed Back Down'! I saw Gold did NOT Move on Monday! The Mainstream News Media also reported a BIG move on Silver and Reddit Traders pushing Prices higher! A Classic 'Smash & Grab'!
The PIGS got 'Slaughtered'! :D

Closed both my Positions last night around $1790 at the bottom of a Channel i have marked. Quite a good drop yesterday and more to come i think! I wanted to book good Profit ahead of NFP today! ;)
Ps. The Silver 'False Break' on Monday 'slaughtered' all the Bulls. Silver W&R the previous Top around $30 and 'Smashed Back Down'! I saw Gold did NOT Move on Monday! The Mainstream News Media also reported a BIG move on Silver and Reddit Traders pushing Prices higher! A Classic 'Smash & Grab'!
The PIGS got 'Slaughtered'! :D
Hi Brett, I booked like you, and re-shorted at 1812. Let's see what the modestly negative NFP means for gold. Probably does not change recently depicted downward trend...

Back