Gold Gold Daily Video, February 25, 2022

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold accurately has completed the 1965 target cluster and shows an expected pullback. As geopolitical tensions eased a bit we expect that gold could spend some time in 1870-1900 range, but we do not think that upside trend is over:

Huge Blow offs on Gold & Silver at critical Resistence levels. I took short positions already! I expect intermediate pullback...in short term at least now the initial surprise of Ukraine is over!? Only further escalation of war could send Gold higher! Also i am expecting pullback on Oil price...as this is also at Monthly overbought levels with huge Blow off Tops yesterday!
Ps. I don't Joe Biden lost anything..in Ukraine...but what Putin has got is a 'War'..where people including Russian Solidiers will be Killed! Lets see what the Russian People will think...when 'Bodybags..start to come back to Russian Mothers! The West 'created Putin'...as they need a BIG Bad Bogey Man in the East to justify more Military spending etc! If Mr Putin is so concerned about NATO then why does he not just NATO..and then there would be nothing to worry about!? Right!? :D

Last edited:
Back