Gold Gold daily video, January 03, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold supports our expectation on friendly background and keeps bullish trend intact. Now we're watching for next 1330 target:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

1288-1290 is 61.8 fibo from April 2018. I 'would not go long' from this level....! If we get a 'Doji' or 'Bearish Daily' candle from this level today or no Action tomorrow then it would present a short opportunity back down to 1260 area!?o_O

1288-1290 is 61.8 fibo from April 2018. I 'would not go long' from this level....! If we get a 'Doji' or 'Bearish Daily' candle from this level today or no Action tomorrow then it would present a short opportunity back down to 1260 area!?o_O

Well yes. But something tells me that we will break this level up. It is too strong fundamental background right now. Market already tested major 5/8.
Pullback to 1260 indeed could provide very good chance. But to be honest, I have real doubts that it will happen.

Back