Gold Gold Daily Video, January 10, 2022

Hi sive sir I have one question for Popular indices traded US30, SPX500, NAS100, GER30, and UK100

Which one I should choose cash or future

As I checked in Axitrader broker they offer mini lot size also if you choose future indices while icmarket broker has no mini lot option.

Hi sive sir I have one question for Popular indices traded US30, SPX500, NAS100, GER30, and UK100. As I checked in Axitrader broker they offer mini lot size also if you choose future indices while icmarket broker has no mini lot option.
Well, in general, all indexes that you've mentioned have mini lots - just check CME and Eurex. Why the IC market doesn't provide it, is difficult to say...

(Usually mini is 1:5 to normal contract size. I'm not sure that CME probably has micro contracts for S&P as well)
Which one I should choose cash or future
Could you please explain this question better, as I'm not quite sure that correctly understand the problem?

Could you please explain this question better, as I'm not quite sure that correctly understand the problem?

Mean which contract i should choose for trading INDEX CASH CFDS or INDEX FUTURES CFDS

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Index cash Cfds.jpg
    Index cash Cfds.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Index Future Cfds.jpg
    Index Future Cfds.jpg
    370.2 KB · Views: 9
Well, futures look worse to me - larger margin, larger spread, less max trading volume (indicator of liquidity). Futures have an expiration schedule also. Besides, CFD on Futures on Index is a more complicated product than CFD On index. It is unclear why they offer this CFD Futures product at all. Maybe it makes sense to call them and ask directly - what is the advantage of Futures over Index CFD's? Because I do not see any from the tables ...

Back