Gold Gold Daily Video, January 23, 2023

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

As market is already near our 1945-1950 major targets it is few that we could change in our trading plan. Now we're watching for its achievement by intraday butterfly pattern:

Hi Sive,

Hope you are doing well. This is off the topic of Gold but I couldn't send you a PM.

I am writing because I follow the FPA Telegram group and have seen now several times information posted which is incorrect or misleading, bordering on FUD. This is happening mostly on news related to crypto. I follow your daily, weekly and monthly posts and you are very thorough and Ihave never seen you say things without a basis for it.

But today again another example of misleading information on FPAs Telegram, the post mentions that crypto-related swift transfers below 100k are now impossible. This is wildly incorrect, it is only Signature Bank, a Binance banking partner in the US, that is applying this measure.

Would be great if you could get whoever is handling the Telegram posts to be a little bit more thorough and avoid sensational, FUD-like posts, we have enough of that over the net already! :)

Thanks again for all the work you put in and sharing with the community. Keep it ip!
All the best

Hi Sive,

Hope you are doing well. This is off the topic of Gold but I couldn't send you a PM.

I am writing because I follow the FPA Telegram group and have seen now several times information posted which is incorrect or misleading, bordering on FUD. This is happening mostly on news related to crypto. I follow your daily, weekly and monthly posts and you are very thorough and Ihave never seen you say things without a basis for it.

But today again another example of misleading information on FPAs Telegram, the post mentions that crypto-related swift transfers below 100k are now impossible. This is wildly incorrect, it is only Signature Bank, a Binance banking partner in the US, that is applying this measure.

Would be great if you could get whoever is handling the Telegram posts to be a little bit more thorough and avoid sensational, FUD-like posts, we have enough of that over the net already! :)

Thanks again for all the work you put in and sharing with the community. Keep it ip!
All the best
Hi Vince, I see. You're right on this subject. You should understand us correctly - we're not making news :) So, if I see something important - I post it with corresponding link to the source. As an alternative - I could wait with publication, trying to check it reliability, when the news appear somewhere else. But it has another side - important news might be delayed. And I do not know what is better... But your accusation is fair. I will delete it.
With this case, I'm grateful to Vince and would like to ask everybody, if you find that news is incorrect, don't hesitate to contact me, because it is a bit difficult to control everything everywhere. So I could miss something.

Good morning,

As market is already near our 1945-1950 major targets it is few that we could change in our trading plan. Now we're watching for its achievement by intraday butterfly pattern:

I'm trying to join the Telegram group but having trouble finding it. What's the group name please?

Back