Gold Gold Daily Video, March 31, 2022

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold keeps bullish sentiment by far and setup remains valid until market holds recent daily lows. Today we suggest minor downside pullback, not deeper than 1910 support area and upward continuation with attempt to break 1935 intraday resistance area:

Good morning,

Gold keeps bullish sentiment by far and setup remains valid until market holds recent daily lows. Today we suggest minor downside pullback, not deeper than 1910 support area and upward continuation with attempt to break 1935 intraday resistance area:

As I replied on yesterday's video I thought it might be helpful to put my thanks to you on today's video also. So here it is:
"Thanks Sive, I have tried yesterday's video and everything is fine now, so maybe you are correct that I was watching it too soon.
I have also watched today's video and that is also working fine but I am much later today than normal, so that also suggests you may be correct.
It is also possible that it may be that it is my computer system that is at fault.
I will keep you posted on how I get on."
Thanks again

As I replied on yesterday's video I thought it might be helpful to put my thanks to you on today's video also. So here it is:
"Thanks Sive, I have tried yesterday's video and everything is fine now, so maybe you are correct that I was watching it too soon.
I have also watched today's video and that is also working fine but I am much later today than normal, so that also suggests you may be correct.
It is also possible that it may be that it is my computer system that is at fault.
I will keep you posted on how I get on."
Thanks again
Hi,
Your PC is OK, I suppose. By some reason youtube needs a bit more time to process subtitles now...

Back