Gold Gold Daily Video, November 12, 2019

Hi Sive,
I have been watching your videos past couple of weeks and I think they are great.
It is sometimes hard to understand everything because I am not familiar with the trading strategy that you use and I dont understand all the concepts behind your trading ideas.

What would be the best way to learn more about the strategy that you use?
Do you have any older videos or posts that explains all the concepts in detail?
Should I order the book "DiNapoli Levels" and read it?
Would a book be the best approach to learn this strategy?

Hi Sive,
I have been watching your videos past couple of weeks and I think they are great.
It is sometimes hard to understand everything because I am not familiar with the trading strategy that you use and I dont understand all the concepts behind your trading ideas.

What would be the best way to learn more about the strategy that you use?
Do you have any older videos or posts that explains all the concepts in detail?
Should I order the book "DiNapoli Levels" and read it?
Would a book be the best approach to learn this strategy?

Hi Mate, well, truth been told, it is too much to write on each question to answer in details. But, in general:

1. I'm use the mix of harmonic patterns and DiNapoli method, in context of fundamental long-term background. You could start from the books - "Trade what you see" L. Jouflas and "Trading with DiNapoli Levels". The latter one is rather old, so you probably could google it and find for free somewhere. This will be just the basics of the method. If you will like the method - you could visit DiNapoli private seminars later.
2. Yes all my videos are here, since 2009. Also we have "Forex Military School", where you could find theoretical background and examples.
3. Look p.1
4. Well, book was written in 90's. Joe has invented a lot of other tools and indicators since then, updated overall trading process. But, book is must as it puts the foundation. You probably will read it few times before totally understand the conception. The best way is - book + DiNapoli private forum in the beginning (on his site) + videos of DiNapoli expert (or you could watch my videos here if will not find something better). Personally I was watching videos of K. Riordan (he is one of the first experts) for 2 years. Later, as I said, if this method fits to your personality, you could think about private seminars. BTW, our forum member Roger TC is constant member of seminars and he could tell more about it and all other DiNapoli stuff.

Back