Gold Gold Daily Video, November 12, 2021

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

Gold is held by Overbought area and coiling around achieved OP target. We still hope on minor pullback to 1825-1830$ area but chances on direct upward continuation exist as well:

Happy weekend Sive sir,

I have one question that how many wining trade after you can trust your strategy I checked last two month trading history in my journal in real account,

total i took 20 trades where 4 trade sl hitted, two trade was breakeven and other 14 trade give 1R Profit some trade was later goes to more than 2R profit but i close in 1R because of less experience/fear of loosing profit.

Happy weekend Sive sir,

I have one question that how many wining trade after you can trust your strategy I checked last two month trading history in my journal in real account,

total i took 20 trades where 4 trade sl hitted, two trade was breakeven and other 14 trade give 1R Profit some trade was later goes to more than 2R profit but i close in 1R because of less experience/fear of loosing profit.
Hi mate,

This is the best reward that our job could get. Maybe it is arguable moment how effective our FPA analysis here but we're happy that it is useful to the people. That's the reason why we keep it up.

Thanks.

Back