Gold Gold Daily Video, September 13, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

It could happen that gold aready has formed the top of right arm on daily H&S pattern. Thus we need to check this out and be sure that this indeed has happened:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Good morning,

It could happen that gold aready has formed the top of right arm on daily H&S pattern. Thus we need to check this out and be sure that this indeed has happened:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

Where else on the web can you get free analysis of this high grade professional quality replete with price targets spelled out for you beforehand? Sive also covers all of the alternative scenarios that I can possibly envision. I have seen many more "likes" on Sive's videos during the week than only mine here today so far after nearly 12 hours since he first posted this video. I know it is Friday today folks but let us not forget to also give Sive the recognition he truly deserves even on Fridays when we are all very busy folks. Thanks & Cheerio.

Back