Gold Gold Daily Video, September 16, 2019

Sive Morten

Special Consultant to the FPA
Good morning,

There are more signs appear that gold starts major retracement. Today we take a look at different scenarios and appoint probable targets of this retracement:

The technical portion of Sive's analysis owes a great deal to Joe DiNapoli's methods, and uses a number of Joe's proprietary indicators. Please note that Sive's analysis is his own view of the market and is not endorsed by Joe DiNapoli or any related companies.

I am now done spending my scarce time trying to convince all you guys here to "like" Sive's GREAT VIDEOS & written analysis work! From now onwards I shall continue personally with going to FPA to get Sive's free great valuable market analysis work but henceforth my comments here will pertain to & be confined mainly to technical analysis subjects. My time is just far too valuable to me. Happy pip hunting & Cheerio.

I am now done spending my scarce time trying to convince all you guys here to "like" Sive's GREAT VIDEOS & written analysis work! From now onwards I shall continue personally with going to FPA to get Sive's free great valuable market analysis work but henceforth my comments here will pertain to & be confined mainly to technical analysis subjects. My time is just far too valuable to me. Happy pip hunting & Cheerio.

Hi Ed, thanks for all your efforts, I'm really appreciate this, but you know and I do know that people are hard to budge ;)

Hi Ed, thanks for all your efforts, I'm really appreciate this, but you know and I do know that people are hard to budge ;)
Right you are Sive but yet people routinely "like" & do reply in large numbers to nonsense You Tube entertainment videos whilst your videos actually do financially benefit traders & deal with the reality of the current real world, not a fictitiously concocted make believe entertainment world. Well that is my view at least on the subject. Go figure as I now am giving up trying to convince all the lazy ones. Cheerio.

Back