Gold prices

bax699

Banned
Who else thinks gold will rise to 4-5K per ounce in the next 5-10 years? witht he increased involvement in crypto i think big boys will place alot of money into gold and get the value of one of the most liked precious metals up

Gold price of course depend on many factors, but I don’t see how crypto currencies population growth will lead to dramatic changes on a gold market. Of course it has some tendency to grow within the next couple of years starting from this summer, but I don’t think that we are going to see very big boosts.

Gold price of course depend on many factors, but I don’t see how crypto currencies population growth will lead to dramatic changes on a gold market. Of course it has some tendency to grow within the next couple of years starting from this summer, but I don’t think that we are going to see very big boosts.

Well yes it can be possible if recession hits global economy. If we see a rebound then I think gold be less appealing asset since it has 0 yield if we don't take capital gains.

Gold is oneof, if not the biggest insurance policies in the worls, when economies go into recession the price rises. special collectible gold coins are what the big players buy up and keep hold of. it will hit new highs this year or the next im sure of

Last edited:
The price of gold rises when stock markets fall. I think gold will not rise above 1400 and will remain in a wide channel.

Weekly

Attachments

• 2018-08-26_192450.png
    2018-08-26_192450.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 5
The price of gold rises when stock markets fall. I think gold will not rise above 1400 and will remain in a wide channel.

Weekly
Good point and suggestion. I guess we wait until the next global economic crash before everyone starts putting their money into gold then

I can’t be sure about price levels but I am sure that Gold price will rise significantly in the future period. This is not due to cryptocurrencies involvement, but due to all political and fiat currencies insecurity that we are facing today, without any clue about their potential resolution

I can’t be sure about price levels but I am sure that Gold price will rise significantly in the future period. This is not due to cryptocurrencies involvement, but due to all political and fiat currencies insecurity that we are facing today, without any clue about their potential resolution
yes i agree also. i only mentioned crypto because they could become the top valued currency one day, the fact that gold is actually a physical metal gives it more appealability, some say its the biggest insurance policy in the world

I do not believe in crypto at all at the moment, it's very volatile and risky and definitely not long term investment anyway. Something like that should be promoted on some forums, I plan to invest in gold as soon as will have some money for that asap.

Indeed, there is possibility that crypto might become top valued currency as people are losing much confidence in fiat currencies. But, as Bax said, whatever happens, Gold will keep its position of only insurance policy for investors

Back