cookie6

Recruit
I was contacted by a man named Jeffrey on Instagram. instagram.com/fx_jeffreykenneth89/ . He told me I could start with just $200. We started communicating on Telegram. I signed up on the company website goldcryptoforex.com. I sent $200 in bitcoin on 1/16/2020. Then I’m told by Jeffrey I would get an email from
the company about upgrading. I told him I did not want to upgrade. I got the email and it said my account was already upgraded and I needed to pay $500. Then I got contacted by the “CEO” Mark through telegram, welcoming me and saying it’s required to upgrade when trading with a low amount and I needed to pay $500 to upgrade. He said the trading period would start once I pay the upgrade fee and I shouldn’t delay because the bitcoin could get virus. So, I sent $300 in bitcoin and Jeffrey funded the remaining $200 to complete the $500 upgrade. Jeffrey told me I had to pay him back before the trading period ended, which I did on 1/24/20. I
also asked Jeffrey if there was anything else I needed to pay, he said only the 10% commission.

The trading period ended on 1/24/2020 and I get an email saying, “I need to pay a non-negotiable brokerage fee which is 10% of the total profit you made $918.”
I’m told I’m going to get my “profit” after I pay. So I sent the funds on 1/25/2020 then I get an email to talk to my account manager, which was supposed to be Jeffrey. Then I’m told by Jeffrey I need to pay him 10% commission. This didn’t make sense to me since I was only told about one 10% commission fee. They insisted I
pay this, and I will get the “profits”. I sent the money and I’m told my payment is being processed and will be deposited into my bank account. Then I get an email on 1/27/2020 saying I need to pay a token fee of $493 since it was an international bank transfer and that Payment will reflect on your account after 48 minutes of token fee receipt. I then send $493 in bitcoin but was told they only received $402. I send another $100 and then I’m told by the “CEO”, I need to pay $120 to transfer the bitcoin to USD. I’m told the “profit” is already processed and can’t be sent as bitcoin anymore, only bank transfer. I paid $100 and Jeffrey offered to “help” and pay $20. Then I get told I need to pay a delivery fee of $514 and I will get my profit. So I pay this all on 1/27/2020. Then the "CEO" asks for $200 -$300 in bitcoin to pay him for processing my “profit”. I did not send it because I told them I had no more money. They insist I will get my profit and not to “panic”.

I get an email on 1/28/2020 saying “Your token was generated this morning but it could not meet up the stipulated time, your bitcoin was sent back for mining. You will cash out on Friday and all of your bitcoin will be sent to you on Friday. Note: you won't be asked to pay token fee again.” I’m told by the “CEO”, Mark and Jeffrey
how lucky I am for it go back to mining. Then on 1/31/2020, the “CEO” tells me to log into my account and try to withdraw the funds, which only has the option to send to a bitcoin wallet. It did not work and kept asking to verify my documents, which was a photo ID I already tried uploading the week before and had to send directly to the "CEO". I told the “CEO” it was not working. and I then get an email saying “You requested for a payout after successful mining, your are hereby advise to pay 20% mining fee which is equivalent to $6987.” Jeffrey tells me he will fund my credit card $8,000 so I can buy the bitcoin and pay the company so I can get my “profit”. He then asks to see the front and back of my credit card. I told him I did not feel comfortable doing that. Then the “CEO” says the same thing to me about sending my credit card information. Neither explaining how they would fund it by getting my credit card information.
The "CEO" then tells me to download Blockchain, the app and to send him my username and password. I clearly do not know anything about bitcoin or trading but I don't believe you ever need to send someone your password. I refused and Mark insists my money is safe and secured when I'm ready to pay the mining fee of $6,987 I'll get my "profit". The "profit" is still showing up in the account.

The “CEO” Mark reports he is in Bismarck, North Dakota. The "CEO" name on the website is Mark Smith but the documents he sent me to confirm
his identity says Mark Bobbie.

Attachments

• IMG_6627.JPG
    IMG_6627.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6626.JPG
    IMG_6626.JPG
    125.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 8.57.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-02-07 at 8.57.18 AM.png
    262.6 KB · Views: 5
and I then get an email saying “You requested for a payout after successful mining, your are hereby advise to pay 20% mining fee which is equivalent to $6987.” Jeffrey tells me he will fund my credit card $8,000 so I can buy the bitcoin and pay the company so I can get my “profit”. He then asks to see the front and back of my credit card. I told him I did not feel comfortable doing that. Then the “CEO” says the same thing to me about sending my credit card information. Neither explaining how they would fund it by getting my credit card information.
The "CEO" then tells me to download Blockchain, the app and to send him my username and password. I clearly do not know anything about bitcoin or trading but I don't believe you ever need to send someone your password. I refused and Mark insists my money is safe and secured when I'm ready to pay the mining fee of $6,987 I'll get my "profit". The "profit" is still showing up in the account.

1) Have you sent them this money yet? I recommend against sending them any more money. They must first pay you what you are owed.

2) Can you summarize in 1 line how much total you have deposited? And the dates of each deposit?
How much total profit was earned (as of which date)?
How much total was requested to be withdrawn (which date requested)?

3) Do you have any emails or chat where these demands were made for money? Also any proof that you paid them or a receipt from them would be good.

This may be a lot of screenshots. Maybe you can gather it all up and then do a short screen video of all of it. Use Bandicam or Thundershare to create a short screen video recording showing all of the evidence (try to keep it under 5 minutes).

-----------------------------------------------------

4) write a review of the company about your experience https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17374/goldcryptoforex.com

5) 96 hours has past. You may formally invite the company to this thread. Follow these instructions 100%:

6) Familiarize yourself with new FPA trader's court rules:

--------------------------------------

@cookie6 you have some homework now which will take you about 35-60 minutes to complete this checklist. Just reply here to let me know you have read this post and understand.

1.I have not sent them the mining fee of $6,987.

2.I sent a total of $3,534. $200 on $1/16, $300 on 1/16, $200 on 1/24, $918 on 1/25, $800 on 1/26, $1,116 on 1/27

The profit as of 1/24 was $9,180 and that was supposed to withdrawn on 1/24

The profit as of 1/31 was $34,935 and that was supposed to withdrawn on 1/31

1) Have you sent them this money yet? I recommend against sending them any more money. They must first pay you what you are owed.

2) Can you summarize in 1 line how much total you have deposited? And the dates of each deposit?

3) Do you have any emails or chat where these demands were made for money? Also any proof that you paid them or a receipt from them would be good.

This may be a lot of screenshots. Maybe you can gather it all up and then do a short screen video of all of it. Use Bandicam or Thundershare to create a short screen video recording showing all of the evidence (try to keep it under 5 minutes).

4) write a review of the company about your experience https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17374/goldcryptoforex.com

5) 96 hours has past. You may formally invite the company to this thread. Follow these instructions 100%:

@cookie6 you have some homework now which will take you about 35-60 minutes to complete this checklist. Just reply here to let me know you have read this post and understand.

The screen recording includes the emails, transaction log from the website and telegram conversation with "account manager" and "CEO".

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Feb 19, 2020 at 1:54 PM

Go to their "About" page. It's looks almost exactly like the About page on LiveCryptoForex.com. Both include the false claim that it's "The leading cryptocurrency exchange since day 1 of Bitcoin distribution"

LiveCryptoForex.com was registered on January 11, 2019 and GoldCryptoForex was registered on July 31st, 2019. I think everyone here knows that Bitcoin and other crypto exchanges have been around a lot longer.

I don't see NFA or FCA registration on either site. I strongly suggest you report this to the NFA, CFTC, FCA, IC3.gov, and eConsumer.gov as quickly as possible.

Whatever you do, don't send ANY more money to these people.

I will not be sending any more money to them. Those websites are spitting images of each other. I already reported with IC3 and eConsumer.gov, I will continue to report with the rest.

Thank you.

Go to their "About" page. It's looks almost exactly like the About page on LiveCryptoForex.com. Both include the false claim that it's "The leading cryptocurrency exchange since day 1 of Bitcoin distribution"

LiveCryptoForex.com was registered on January 11, 2019 and GoldCryptoForex was registered on July 31st, 2019. I think everyone here knows that Bitcoin and other crypto exchanges have been around a lot longer.

I don't see NFA or FCA registration on either site. I strongly suggest you report this to the NFA, CFTC, FCA, IC3.gov, and eConsumer.gov as quickly as possible.

Whatever you do, don't send ANY more money to these people.

I don't see a post showing that the invitation has been sent but I invited the company.

The "CEO" requested I download the app blockchain and provide the wallet ID and password in order for me to receive my "profit.

Attachments

• IMG_6754.PNG
    IMG_6754.PNG
    460.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6755.PNG
    IMG_6755.PNG
    480.3 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6756.PNG
    IMG_6756.PNG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Back