Romance Scam Golden Day Profit Kamyip Scam

Pig Slaughter and similar scams
The website was taken offline last week and the company changed to Sengela Trding Limited. Please see my thread for Sengela posted on this site.
Then you must keep one thread and invite them to that one and if your company is not there then leave it blank.

Then you must keep one thread and invite them to that one and if your company is not there then leave it blank.
Thanks. I started this thread when they still had a website which was literally 7 days ago. Once I realized they moved to another site I then started a separate thread for the new company name. I will initiate in this thread now and leave the company name blank.

Thanks. I started this thread when they still had a website which was literally 7 days ago. Once I realized they moved to another site I then started a separate thread for the new company name. I will initiate in this thread now and leave the company name blank.
Make sure, you must launce an invitation there, not here :)

invite-opc.png
The OP has invited the company to this discussion on Oct 22, 2020 at 8:52 PM

Thanks PK. So these clowns were dumb enough to update their bank account details to list Sengela as their new trading company. After a few searches on the web I found who is hosting their new site including the name and number of the contact from Golden Day. While I never expect to get my remaining funds I continue to track down who these people are.

View attachment 58561
The phone numer was issued in Fujian (see attachment)
I was told that ID check in China for obtaining a mobile number is rather strict.

Is anybody here familiar with the processes and the legal system in China?

Attachments

• lookup_+8618950029581.png
    lookup_+8618950029581.png
    39 KB · Views: 7
Not sure if this is still active forum, but I got taken by these guys a couple of years ago, lost about $50k USD. Went through with HK police which took a year and eventually they froze there accounts and told me there is one account with money in it but you have to launch a class action to retrieve any of it. So obviously I didn’t do that, what fool would spend multiple thousands to not get anything. I feel everyone’s pain and pissed how easily these people can get away with it.

Interesting. You are lucky that you received a response from HK police at all. Did they tell you at which bank they froze an account and how much money is in it?
Is seems like Golden Day has evolved into other fake brokers like AmbrySun, Sengela,....

FPA Forums Team Note: The more details given to the police, the better chance of being "lucky" enough to eventually get a response.

Interesting. You are lucky that you received a response from HK police at all. Did they tell you at which bank they froze an account and how much money is in it?
Is seems like Golden Day has evolved into other fake brokers like AmbrySun, Sengela,....

FPA Forums Team Note: The more details given to the police, the better chance of being "lucky" enough to eventually get a response.
It was a huge pain dealing with HK Police. There were two banks in question and 3 accounts. Police told me I had 30 days to do the class action and after that the funds would be seized. They could not tell me the amount of funds either as far as I know could of been $10 and a class action could of cost $20k. I felt the police scammers too lol.

Cyber crime in australia and my bank tried to do a funds referral and without any luck, actually I never knew they could do that. Apparently these types of guys move the funds on pretty quickly.

Back