golden.expertadvisor@gmail.com SCAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

qhdevon43

Look mommy, I'm a software pirate!
Was recommended to start watching youtube videos and to chat on telegram and believed there freakin LIES! There is no EA at all... I paid $900 euros which is about $1k USD and then I was told to send an email with a code to golden.expertadvisor@gmail.com and then they have the nerve to ask me to PAY AGAIN!. OH HELL NAW,

freakin scammers!!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT operate or talk to this person on telegram or youtube.

YOU WILL ALSO KNOW that the ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE!!!!! that should have been a dead giveaway...

Was recommended to start watching youtube videos and to chat on telegram and believed there freakin LIES! There is no EA at all... I paid $900 euros which is about $1k USD and then I was told to send an email with a code to golden.expertadvisor@gmail.com and then they have the nerve to ask me to PAY AGAIN!. OH HELL NAW,

freakin scammers!!!!! DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT operate or talk to this person on telegram or youtube.

YOU WILL ALSO KNOW that the ENGLISH IS HORRIBLE!!!!! that should have been a dead giveaway... so I am making this post to warn everyone else who they scam...

.youtube.com/channel/UCkqbTDDakh3zgLce8dujQHA

@Forex_ScalpingEA
Ah that tough man. Just don't fall for this in future, you are best learning for yourself.

Wow u actually came on here and are pretending it's real! Alex Smith...what a dumb made up name! Typical! Admin kick him out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back