Golden-FX not returning funds to clients

New development:
I was now approached by someone from the FPA (Fraud Prevention Association - www.thefpa.net). They claim to have my funds in blocked coins (USDT). It also appears that they have copies of a number of documents that were exchanged between me and BWS Capital, one of the brokers in the chain that I listed above.
They propose that I establish a wallet at Coinbase and a Full KYC account at Binance. They promise to load my funds in the form of blocked coins in the Coinbase wallet. The coins must be unlocked by me by placing € 29000 in the Binance account in BTC. They will use that account to verify my identity.
Now, I do not understand how they can verify my identity this way, nor am I familiar with blocking/deblocking coins this way.
Is there anybody that has experience with "theFPA" or knows more about this organisation? Is this a reliable organisation?

New development:
I was now approached by someone from the FPA (Fraud Prevention Association - www.thefpa.net). They claim to have my funds in blocked coins (USDT). It also appears that they have copies of a number of documents that were exchanged between me and BWS Capital, one of the brokers in the chain that I listed above.
They propose that I establish a wallet at Coinbase and a Full KYC account at Binance. They promise to load my funds in the form of blocked coins in the Coinbase wallet. The coins must be unlocked by me by placing € 29000 in the Binance account in BTC. They will use that account to verify my identity.
Now, I do not understand how they can verify my identity this way, nor am I familiar with blocking/deblocking coins this way.
Is there anybody that has experience with "theFPA" or knows more about this organisation? Is this a reliable organisation?
This sounds like a another scam. Why would you need to deposit any money to get your funds back!

New development:
@FPA Forums Team @AsstModerator seems very fishy they use a URL of thefpa. Seems like another scam.

New development:

Wow. Looks like these sleazeballs are hoping that some referrals to the FPA accidentally end up coming to their scammy looking site.

Let's take a quick looks and see how bad their page is.

"Fraud protection assosiation" - I guess they are too busy getting money back to learn now to spell association. :D

Oh wait. They are busy. It says right there that they've recovered millions. But wait! They are even busier. Farther down it says that they have recovered hundreds of millions.

This must be the busiest recovery service in history, considering that thefpa.net was first registered on November 10, 2021.

So you can believe one of two explanations:

1. A company that can't spell and that has existed online for 33 days (at most) has already recovered millions (or hundreds of millions) for clients.

2. A company threw up a BS website with a bunch of deliberately vague claims because they know desperate people who lost a lot of money might throw more money away while hoping to get their cash back.

Take your money and run as far away from thefpa.net as you can. If they have your email address, prepare yourself for more claims of fast and easy recovery from questionable people and websites.

Thank you Pharaoh.
Indeed I made an error in the name and you corrected it. It is "Fraud Protection Association", not "Prevention".The whole procedure they propose would be necessary because only I would be able to unlock the funds, by synchronisation of a Coinbase crypto wallet with a Binance crypto account whilst the blocked coins are in the Coinbase wallet, together with € 29k. I never understood the idea behind that, does anybody know if this procedure offers a possibility for potential scammers to remove these € 29k?

Thank you Pharaoh.
Indeed I made an error in the name and you corrected it. It is "Fraud Protection Association", not "Prevention".The whole procedure they propose would be necessary because only I would be able to unlock the funds, by synchronisation of a Coinbase crypto wallet with a Binance crypto account whilst the blocked coins are in the Coinbase wallet, together with € 29k. I never understood the idea behind that, does anybody know if this procedure offers a possibility for potential scammers to remove these € 29k?
Hi there,

Any person that tells you to deposit money or send them an upfront fee is a scam. If there were any legitimacy in their services they would say we will take a percentage of the money they return. If you pay them 29K or any dime for that matter; you will not get anything back and you will end up losing more money.

@Pharaoh and @The Punisher already gave their wise words in earlier posts - please take their advice seriously - 99% of all recovery companies are scams.

Thanks
Pheniox

Thank you Pharaoh.
Yes, they are planning to steal this money. The synchronization is likely an app they ask you to download for these wallets. By the way, 100% of all apps that scammers ask victims to download, are controlled remotely by the scammers (i.e. they have a virus embedded).

Thank you Punisher for the warning.
As you advised, I looked at website globalantiscam.org/ and found the page: globalantiscam.org/post/new-twist-targeting-coinbase-wallet-app. This could be the case that they are preparing me for.

Back