Golder Markets scams - payments claimed paid but have not received the payment yet

WFTan

Recruit
After a big sum of money transfer to my live forex account, the next month, I am unable to login to MT4 platform. After working with the customer service team to resolve the login issue for 1 week , I still unable to login. Thus, wrote to Golder Markets to close the account and withdraw the full sum from the account. They claimed that the transfer was successful on 10-May-2013. After that, I have contacted with the local receipient bank and the bank inforrmed me that for USD telegraphic transfer, need to intermediate bank
Bank of New York, Mellon, New York to clear before reaching Singapore bank. Once I knew of this, I wrote to Golder Markets to inform them of the change of instructions for the telegraphic transfer. When I followed up with Golder Markets, on 3 Jun 2013, they claimed that the amount has been deducted on their account and the bank tracer mentioned that it was successfully sent to my bank account. However, I did not received the amount in my bank account and I called up to enquire my bank and the bank told me that there is no incoming remittance at all.

Thus, I wrote to Golder Markets to send me the bank documents or proof, but till todate(23 Jun 2013), there is no response from Golder Markets.

SCAM!!!

Finally, my objective is to recover this sum of money to the designated bank account in Singapore.

Last edited:
WFTan, have your issue been resolved yet?

I have a similar problem with you. My request for account closure sent on 13 May and Golder Markets have replied on 31 May stating they have a successful transferred made to my Singapore bank account on 16 May but till now I have yet to receive my funds. My multiple correspondence requesting for supporting documents and status update were totally ignored and it is very frustrating.

There is still no progress on this so far and appreciate if I could get some help from you, WFTan.

After a big sum of money transfer to my live forex account, the next month, I am unable to login to MT4 platform. After working with the customer service team to resolve the login issue for 1 week , I still unable to login. Thus, wrote to Golder Markets to close the account and withdraw the full sum from the account. They claimed that the transfer was successful on 10-May-2013. After that, I have contacted with the local receipient bank and the bank inforrmed me that for USD telegraphic transfer, need to intermediate bank
Bank of New York, Mellon, New York to clear before reaching Singapore bank. Once I knew of this, I wrote to Golder Markets to inform them of the change of instructions for the telegraphic transfer. When I followed up with Golder Markets, on 3 Jun 2013, they claimed that the amount has been deducted on their account and the bank tracer mentioned that it was successfully sent to my bank account. However, I did not received the amount in my bank account and I called up to enquire my bank and the bank told me that there is no incoming remittance at all.

Thus, I wrote to Golder Markets to send me the bank documents or proof, but till todate(23 Jun 2013), there is no response from Golder Markets.

SCAM!!!

Finally, my objective is to recover this sum of money to the designated bank account in Singapore.

I also have the same problem. I am unable to access my account. I heard that they also did this last year (July 2012) they closed and did not reply to their customers.
May I know who advised you to trade with Goldermarkets? is it FAA? the one with a young founder?

Back