goldermarkets.biz scam

TanKahSiong

Banned for impersonating Tan Kah Siong
take note of this site: i funded in to the broker goldermarkets.com (not the same, see the difference in the domain end tail) through this goldermarkets.biz.. apparently the .biz owner claimed that he's the master IB in malaysia..

this guy traded my account.. i withdraw the capital and profit in 3 weeks time (last friday)... the rest of my friends who wanted to withdraw, he churn the account under accounts busted trying to make commission out of it... really evil.. how can client want to withdraw and he don't allow and then churn the account like last burst of fire???!!

and now he recommending another broker called HotForex, after things went wrong...

.com is the broker (which is ok), .biz is the dangerous one...

i'm lucky but be careful of the .biz, guys!

take note of this site: i funded in to the broker goldermarkets.com (not the same, see the difference in the domain end tail) through this goldermarkets.biz.. apparently the .biz owner claimed that he's the master IB in malaysia..

this guy traded my account.. i withdraw the capital and profit in 3 weeks time (last friday)... the rest of my friends who wanted to withdraw, he churn the account under accounts busted trying to make commission out of it... really evil.. how can client want to withdraw and he don't allow and then churn the account like last burst of fire???!!

and now he recommending another broker called HotForex, after things went wrong...

.com is the broker (which is ok), .biz is the dangerous one...

i'm lucky but be careful of the .biz, guys!

I M TAN KAH SIONG, this is not post by me again. Please dont do this kind of things again!!!dunno who stupid guy always use my name to post this kind of things.
I mention again, if anybody see posting the thread using ID TAN KAH SIONG is not me.
My ID is kimi99, Who stupid people in this world will use their real name at forum?

I M TAN KAH SIONG, this is not post by me again. Please dont do this kind of things again!!!dunno who stupid guy always use my name to post this kind of things.
I mention again, if anybody see posting the thread using ID TAN KAH SIONG is not me.
My ID is kimi99, Who stupid people in this world will use their real name at forum?

he is my real client.beware guys..golder use his client's information to cover their fraud..not worthy broker.i am switching my broker because of this issue

Normally, I prefer not to post location information. In this case, it is very relevant.

Gaban13 registered and posted only from Malaysia.

Kimi99 registered and posted only from Malaysia

TanKahSiong registered and posted only From Singapore

GolderMarkets registered from Singapore and posted from Hong Kong, Ireland, and China. At least one of those posts was made using a web based proxy. I haven't had time to check the others.

Normally, I prefer not to post location information. In this case, it is very relevant.

Gaban13 registered and posted only from Malaysia.

Kimi99 registered and posted only from Malaysia

TanKahSiong registered and posted only From Singapore

GolderMarkets registered from Singapore and posted from Hong Kong, Ireland, and China. At least one of those posts was made using a web based proxy. I haven't had time to check the others.

thank you for your support.i'm really appreciate it.

Back