• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GolderMarkets.com

General discussions of a financial company
.biz is a phishing site

take note of this site: i funded in to the broker goldermarkets.com (not the same, see the difference in the domain end tail) through this goldermarkets.biz.. apparently the .biz owner claimed that he's the master IB in malaysia..

this guy traded my account.. i withdraw the capital and profit in 3 weeks time (last friday)... withdrawal took around 12 hours...

the rest of my friends who wanted to withdraw, he churn the account under accounts busted trying to make commission out of it... really evil.. how can client want to withdraw and he don't allow and then churn the account like last burst of fire???!!

after the havoc i went back to his .biz site and now he recommending another broker called HotForex..

.com is the broker (which is ok, after all my account is with them for 3 weeks), .biz is the dangerous one...

i'm lucky but be careful of the .biz owner, guys!

take note of this site: i funded in to the broker goldermarkets.com (not the same, see the difference in the domain end tail) through this goldermarkets.biz.. apparently the .biz owner claimed that he's the master IB in malaysia..

this guy traded my account.. i withdraw the capital and profit in 3 weeks time (last friday)... withdrawal took around 12 hours...

the rest of my friends who wanted to withdraw, he churn the account under accounts busted trying to make commission out of it... really evil.. how can client want to withdraw and he don't allow and then churn the account like last burst of fire???!!

after the havoc i went back to his .biz site and now he recommending another broker called HotForex..

.com is the broker (which is ok, after all my account is with them for 3 weeks), .biz is the dangerous one...

http://www.webwire.com/ViewPressRel.asp?aId=145459 << please visit this webwire, then whole the story will be there , golder is issuing warning and terminate him ..... terrible guy ...

this guy is not the real owner of Tan Kah Siong. beware of golder markets.they will no happy if trader win. i am opening case file right now. i have complete proof to bring them down

I M TAN KAH SIONG,

The massage about is not posted by me!!!!!! someone else use my name to do this kind of shame things!!!!!!!
I m very happy with my trader and his such as good helpful and honest people.
Sure some people will say I m not TAN KAH SIONG, but nvm, this is your own judge.

So everyone please beware of this broker!!!!

Hello,

We are representing Golder Markets.

We value our clients and reputation very seriously.

For this case, we have the log and materials to prove what had happened. If anyone needs to verify anything, feel free to drop us an email.

We would like to thank Forex Peace Army for allowing us the opportunity to clarify this issue.

Best Regards,
Golder Markets Ltd

Back