• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss GoldExpertAdvisor.com

General discussions of a financial company
Statement Display

I noticed that there are Order Types of Limit/Stop and pips gained/loss displayed in the Open Trades section. Doesn't pending orders get converted to regualr orders once they are triggered off and should just show either BUY/SELL rather than BUY LIMIT/BUY STOP/ELL LIMIT/SELL STOP in the opened trades?

This is very interesting, how did FPA get these to be displayed? I couldn't get them on my tdfx mt4 platform detailed statement report. For eg, mine shows:
7356712 2010.08.26 12:51 sell 0.05 xauusd 1244.00 0.00 0.00 1238.25 0.00 0.00 0.00 28.75

but FPA shows:
Open Trades:
Ticket Open Time Type Size Item Price S / L T / P Price Commission Taxes Swap Profit Pips
7356712 2010.08.19 15:02 sell limit 0.05 xauusd 1,244.0 0.00000 0.00000 1,238.25 0.00 0.00 0.00 28.75 575

The date is different as well. Could FPA explain please. Thank you.

There are going to be some issues for the next day or two. The backend that keeps the data is being altered. There are still some bugs being worked out.

I'll make sure to point this one out to both the Test Team as well as the programmers. They can check the displayed data against what's in MT4 and find the source of any issues.

status

status report:

the ea is going extremely into minus - without sl - it becomes a bit scary

at which point is it necessary to put the trigger and close the trades ??

Attachments

• 2012-12-04 ea gold.jpg
    2012-12-04 ea gold.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 11
support

it would be great if somebody of the representative from the gold ea will answer the questions

The End

hello ,i bought thie ea as a promotion of the fpa site. unfortunately he performed very bad and i lost all ( thanks god only money from a demo ) but this will happen when eas run without any sl and then in extreme situations like now we have in the gold market you fastly lost.
an other negative point is - you can run this ea only with an account more then 3000.

so i cant remmoned to buy it.

regards, ts

https://www.myfxbook.com/portfolio/xem-gold-ea/445225

Back